. a w***e's love is not love at all .

. a w***e's love is not love at all .

A Story by Mirth
"

An exert of a young girl's desecration in death at the hands of her almost lover. Quite short.

"

         "They like to speak in riddles, darling, don't they? They like to try and trick you... they like to make you cry with their wagging tongues. But you won't cry any more! I've made it all right, don't you love me for it?"

 

         Such was the childish, joyous serenade of a seraph-like creature, as he rest upon his side, a hand to prop his pretty head while the other draped itself along the frame of a young girl. Or what had, perhaps, been one. Now that delicate body was splashed and sodden with hues of red- stemmed from the slit that seemed to start at the bottom of her lip and end at her pelvic bone. But the desecration of the supple young thing did not end there. Nay, of course not. The boy, even as we spoke, pulled from the cavern of her belly the extensive cord of her intestines, wrapping it about his arm like a thick sleeve that gave off visible steam and stank wretchedly. But he seemed not to be bothered by either the stench nor the heat as moved to lay an ever so gentle kiss upon her open mouth, now more like a goblet of blood. And when he rose, indeed, his lips were painted red like a woman's, and he grinned to taste it, his split tongue touching the blood of his almost-lover.

 

         "Ahh, darling, you are so sweet."

 

         And he was down upon her once again, his own mouth ajar as he drank a draft of her blood, desperately dipping his tongue into the shallow hollow while his arm cast aside the intestines it had gathered... only to plunge deep within her chest. Ahh. Now, at least, he could tell the boys he'd gotten to second base. It was only when the goblet of her mouth was emptied did he finally arise, his ashen visage coated in her blood, his hand drawing from her chest to yield to sight his prize- her heart. Still attached to its main arteries.

 

         "Oh, do you mean it, darling? Am I truly the keeper of your heart?"

 

         He paused for a moment, and then giggled, as if she had replied... before nodding quietly, slipping the entire organ in his mouth whole before swallowing it. A noticeable, disfiguring lump that passed through his trachea like some obese tumor before it was gone.

 

         "I will keep it well."

 

         And, with that, he was gone- his little lover’s memory far flung from his memory as the fresh blossom of her wound sprung roses. A quiet, screaming memoir as the earth took her in with tendrils of thorns, like his love would not.

© 2008 Mirth


Author's Note

Mirth
Well. You know. Say what you want. I'm a big girl, I can take it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow. I absolutely love it. I've always loved the tragics. But this is powerful writing. And as for Moan Baby Moan, I would review it but it says its unpublished. just wanted to let you know. keep writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm to a point where I cannot even express how I feel about this story, but I enjoyed it a lot. I'm am stunned you can write so well. The way you write is great. Don't stop. Things like this can get you far. I loved your writing style.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Gory, but erotic enough to draw you into the story. Very, very good. Perhaps you should write for "True Blood", the vampire series on Showtime.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Whoa when you go for it you go for it! Love that.

Brave and free.

Look at this

"the heat as moved to "

do you need a "he" in there

the heat as {he} moved to

::

Also, in the next little part:

"painted red like a woman's, and he grinned to taste it, his split tongue touching the blood of his almost-lover.

"Ahh, darling, you are so sweet."

And he was down upon her once again, his own mouth ajar as he drank a draft of her blood, (

Posted 14 Years Ago


This definitely got my attention, anyone eating someone elses intestines and drinking blood. Sounds like he or she might fit in nice with a family of Vampires. Nice write. Very descriptive with good imagery.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow. excellent writing , the words were a bit unsettling for me( kinda like watching a horror movie) but never the less , it was well written . you brought it from beginning to end masterfully without a hitch. a great job. i say.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this is sick
in the best way
i love how you describe
very well written

Posted 15 Years Ago


This was good! I liked how you don't really know much about the girl. That was cool. I think this is a great story! Keep up the great writing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 23, 2008

Author

Mirth
Mirth

Gibsonville; Come find me., NC



About
Hello; I'm writing, writing writing. Please review Moan, Baby, Moan. It's the first story I've ever wanted to take somewhere. more..

Writing
Chapter II Chapter II

A Chapter by Mirth



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Touch Touch

A Poem by Christina