Seven Sins

Seven Sins

A Story by Misled Legend
"

An old prompt that I found in a book. The voices are of various characters from long ago and as such I'll update this with new characters later on.

"

She was everything I ever wanted.  Golden hair that rivaled the sun and hazel eyes that changed colors with her emotions.  Soft pink lips and a generous body.  Seeing her like that all sweaty and breathing heavy from long periods of skate boarding with her friends makes me swallow and turn away.

 

She's so innocent compared to everyone else I've ever seen.  Not knowing her place in the grand scheme of things, how the more see awakens the more the ripples spread.  I know that when that happens, I'll leave the watching from afar a distant memory.

 

I could barely contain myself from making my appearance to her right then and there when she got caught in a game of cat and mouse with some monster named Tsuna Ito.  My nails pierced my palm right before I tossed the chair away from me in a hissy fit.  I wanted to add himself to his tally count.

 

 

 

How I love the coppery taste of blood perhaps too much.  I am always trying to find new ways to prolong the pain of those who bore me.  After the night of relief from a sudden pain that has been spreading throughout my body since the chains appeared a few weeks ago, I just had to repay the local members of the world's oldest occupation.  Their 'screams' as I had my way with them (after the villagers insulted me of course) followed by the icing on the cake of spreading my version of love.

 

That would have been enough but I heard someone talk to themself and I had to finish the job.  The second she fell I flipped her over and prepared myself to end her miserable life.  I was not expecting HER.  I also didn't like the look of absolute terror on her face as she looked up at me.  Something came over me then and I offered her a way up.  We talked and I was tempted to clean away the blood from her face but decided to merely brush it away.  The very second she said her name, she simply disappeared.

 

 

 

Once upon a time there was the noble family known as Asaru and they were very bad for they were withholding various well needed materials from the surrounding towns and cities with the chief among them being food of all types.

 

Everyday the family would eat until their stomachs were about to burst in their patios and courtyard where the public could see them induge in their sin.  Naturally this inspired the villagers to strike back but each time decided against it.  It took a stranger to their county to start the downward spiral.

 

“Come and fight your oppressors!” He said with a smile.  “Free yourself from your bonds.”

 

Soon after the battle began however, the man was nowhere to be seen.  Near the ending when the last few remaining guards were whining about their injuries and the Noble father takes the lives of his clan the man appeared smiling all the while. 

 

“It was you!  You started this!”  He said in a shaky voice.

 

The man nods solemnly.  “I did indeed, however I am not the one who killed my family in cold blood.  That is the fault of your humanity.”

 

And with that said, the mysterious young man plunged his dagger straight into the noble's heart

 

The Noble house of Asaru fell due to the orchastrations of one man.  Thankfully a wandering gypsy heard of him and cast a spell cursing him with a death like sleep until his owner would awaken him.

 

...When commented in the local newspaper, the gypsy's descendant, a Kito Laiko confirms that he is still in lala land.

 

The moral of this story is NEVER bite off more than you can chew...

 

 

 

The Asago's were always after more.  More power, more wealth, and most definitely more status and none more so then Yumi.  She lived and breathed for the chance to gain more than was rightfully hers.  She dated non-stop in search of bigger fish to fry and didn't stop until her family went bankrupt.  For once in her life she was completely lost and had a many expensive trinkets around the house.  She watched it all being sold with a blank face since she was planning on how to start back her little 'empire'.

 

She began sneaking into houses after observing it for a day or so and stole everything she could possibly carry.  Selling them in another state (since she was near the state line now) was all well and good until she got caught up with another robbery. 

 

Needless to say her rival escaped and she is in jail for many years.

 

 

 

Kito is the direct descendant of the gypsy who sealed away the rogue Fae 'Prince' of old and as such is able to cast certain spells.  However he let this skill go to waste rather than keep it well used.

 

“I can still do spellwork.”  He told himself as he went day in and day out without much difference in his schedule.

 

Slowly the seal that was supposed to last forever is fading away and with his blood he's supposed to be able to rebuild it.  He gathers everything he might need and began the ceremony or more correctly played the entire thing by ear.

 

After saying the spell Kito gets into a praying motion when he hears a small crack.  “Oh s**t!” he mutters before fleeing the area.  What happened there he refuses to say.

 

 

 

I've seen it all the time people in love, people who have a caring family.  Those with friends who understand them.  They are all beyond my grasp and I can't help but want it for myself.  Not that I don't try mind you.  I'm quite outgoing when I want to be but it's like most of my life has been screwed with by Fate's whims. 

 

My mother and father are usually away living me run of the house and the rest of my family is all about avoidance and awkward meetings when they are forced into contact with me.    What friends I do have are money grubbing b******s and I can't seem to attract the opporsite sex...  Not that I really want to with these guys that the bimbos fight over but you get my point.

 

Hell, I've never even been kissed!

 

All I hear is now however is about Aidan which for some odd reason makes me crave the attention back.  Luckily this only happens once in a very long time.

  

 

 

There are those who say that I'm full of myself while others just hate me for my dashing good looks.  To some I may be a tad ego-centered and I admit that but that's just who I am and to hell with those who try and change me.

 

I take careful precautions not to go overkill but someone has to be like me. I mean it''s not everyday that you meet a handsome kitsune like myself.

© 2010 Misled Legend


Author's Note

Misled Legend
Please ignore grammar problems. You don't have to review since I was just trying to explore the darker side of characters and went way over board.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this one because it shockingly falls right in line with how my life is going right now! That to me is an amazing coincidence! lol,

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like this. You have a strong talent for creating imagery.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i Dont Think You Went Over Board At All. i Really enjoed It. Very Much

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love dark

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2010
Last Updated on November 19, 2010

Author

Misled Legend
Misled Legend

Why do you ask?! Bloody Stalkers!, MI



About
I've always hated these things since I can never think of what to say. I guess I should begin like this... My name is Samantha (Sam) and I'm bipolar. Oh yeah! That'll get me many friends. I'm 2.. more..

Writing
Naptime! Naptime!

A Chapter by Misled Legend