Rikasa's Flight part 1

Rikasa's Flight part 1

A Chapter by SpecscartUK
"

Shravana wants to cage a Rikasa. He wants to deteriorate all the sayings. Will he be able to do the impossible?

"
Chapter 1

The carroty sky was slobbering over the Avantprastha region of Shargan. The Fireball was setting magnificently between two plateaus, jutting through the dimness of the ominous Kherwar forest. The forest, like an innocent resting wanderer at days lay on the ground, but at evenings and nights it would turn into an abandoned cottage of darkness. Time to call it a day of play for the children of Avantprastha as no child wanted to be ragged in half by a twenty hands tall blood slurping Shvan impending through the forest. Maybe, these tales were mere aides to the parents who wanted to save their children of getting lost. No such beast ever came out of that forest yet these tales always credited Shravana with a conjoint feeling of inquisition and dread. Shravana fancied in his daydreams that he would tear the jaw of a gigantic Black Shvan with his bare hands. He would then be worshipped by the fellow children and called a little Shura among them. Rewards always adored Shravana. He would go berserk on anything if he would be getting a reward after that. Nonetheless, there was an exception: the thing should be smaller than his size...
Shravana didn’t have many co-players; maybe he was not adequate in the art of physical push. What would a folk do if he had not so many friends, he would do something that would please his egotistical caprices, right?
Shravana anew came with a worn up cage that hazy evening. A monkish expression of calmed-up senses was decorating his ladylike face that had no sprouts of moustaches yet. He wanted to deteriorate the saying by the elders of Avantprastha “Even a Shura couldn’t cage a Rikasa.” Well, as every other child of Avantprastha who was obsessed by the folklores of Shuras, Our wonder lad was one too, dreaming of becoming the hundredth Shura; But, he had been affectionately pulled back to the land of certainty, “There couldn’t be a more or a less Shura than ninety-nine.” as Khanish, his father, used to give him a warm pat on the back. It’s hard to be Shravana sometimes: the dreamy lassie-lad.
The composed, yet determined feet of Shravana imprinted themselves on the marshy soil at the Valley of Targar trees. The chuckles of mundane woodcutters were ignored; his attentiveness never left the exact Targar tree that would put a gloss on his unfortunate fantasies. At the narrow end of the valley, lay the biggest tree ever, whose barks could easily commence a swordfight with the immensity of The Gajaraja mammoths’ tusks.
The nest of that Rikasa had its foundations attached between the arcs of two barks. The lights of the setting sun were dancing, so were boogying the colours of the Targar tree, from rosy to hazel and so on. Shravana without parting the soundwave settled his spongy bottom over a root where three Manavas could easily do a trade exchange; his meditative gaze never absented any simulation that could happen on the nest, whether by the play of wind or any concerned folk that would come to the Rikasa with scandalous blames on tongue (like the other day). A leaf from the tree dropped on his head and he temporarily got a fatuous hat, a snorty sound with a failed laugh was stopped, as his determination wouldn’t allow him to feast on laughter yet, so he twitched his eyebrows again. Noticing every sound that created a thump in his eardrums; he was swaying his head right and left in a magnificent foolishness. A stir in the nest would happen and he would then see a pair of rubicund wings arousing through the sleep cushion or the tiny shower of the nest. This didn’t happen that day.
A misfortune transpired, Rikasa had to pay a visit to its dying grandmother who resided in The Udhyana, Shravana was unaware of that fact, the introspective stare were getting nowhere. It would be the way opposing the glower of Shravana that the Rikasa would be coming back. Cruel Shravana wanted to cage a creature in gloom? Pinnacle of atrocity.


© 2018 SpecscartUK


Author's Note

SpecscartUK
Feel free to give your concent. I need negative or positive reviews :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

intriguing. mysterious. but it would read more smoothly if you had less adjectives. successful writing (I'm told)replaces adjectives with strong verbs and nouns.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SpecscartUK

6 Years Ago

I am very glad to hear from you. Your review means alot. I'll surely work on my drawbacks as you sai.. read more
550AU

6 Years Ago

could you review mine?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on February 17, 2018
Last Updated on February 17, 2018


Author

SpecscartUK
SpecscartUK

Manchester, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
We started Specscart to achieve one simple mission – to change the way people perceive eyeglasses. It’s not a boring optical tool, or a “nerdy” accessory. We do this by improvi.. more..

Writing
Shargan Shargan

A Book by SpecscartUK