We

We

A Story by Nashacra
"

A story about a couple that begin with a happy begging, but as time goes by the wife's mental illness gets worse until it all fall apart

"
She's so beautiful. You think the world of her. How soothing her voice is, how she always smiles when she sees you. You would do anything for her. You spend your lives together, not bothered by the solitude that always seems to linger. She tells you about her dreams. How she wants to do nothing, but write. Her mind always seems to be endless with creative thoughts and ideas. She sings when you're not around. Her voice is lovely. You wish she wasn't so modest, but you love her no less. You find it funny when she talks to herself, saying the darnedest things. Talking about you, but you can never seem to figure out what she's saying. You love her and she loves you.
Year 3 -
She seems so tired and so are you. You feel like she can barely be happy without medicine, like she's trapped in a plastic bottle filled with all this crap. She can't escape. Asking her to write anything or sing anything seems so pointless, for she has lost the will and the motivation. Her voice is always so dry, but she refuses to do anything about it. She can barely make a sentence. She still manages to smile when you're around, she loves being around you and you love being around her. You're not afraid.
Year 4 -
She's getting worse and you don't know how to help her. You try to get her to take her medication, saying “they will go away”, but she won't do it. They won't let her. She spends her time arguing with people who don't exist, just yelling at the air the same old thing. When you see her you wish she would look you in the eyes, but she's afraid you'll see something you won't like. There's nothing you can do to change her mind.she never says anything to you, she doesn't have anything to say. You try to make love, but she says “they're judging us” and insists we stop. You don't know how to fix things. Not yet.
Year 5 -
You can't live like this. She betrays you by saying she chooses them. Your feelings will never change, but you've given up on her.

She's so disturbed. You think so little of her.how gruesome her screams are, how she has no expression when she's around you. You did everything for her, but it fails.

You failed.

© 2017 Nashacra


Author's Note

Nashacra
Thank you for reading. Constructive critisme is appreciated. I hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2017

Author

Nashacra
Nashacra

South Portland, ME



About
Hello, my name is Sam. I tend to write short writings regarding pain, mental illness, and suicude though they are not terribly dark neither are they terribly light. If you are interested in these topi.. more..

Writing
My story My story

A Story by Nashacra