Asca

Asca

A Story by NeoGen87
"

a new adventure into a world of fantasy with interesting creatures, characters and an intriguing plot!

"
Prologue

In the swirling darkness flew a single spark. Alone it fell for what seemed to be endless. As it fell, it grew larger and brighter with each passing moment. Eons and eons had passed by while it drifted amongst the swirling dark abyss, massive and void of much. It continued to grow and set ablaze all that drew near it in a fiery outburst. The spark now overwhelming in size with its omni-consuming flame abruptly flashed one last time as it gave way to the built up potency from inside. A mighty explosion followed as enflamed pieces of debris was flung about everywhere in all directions. And within the core a faint glimmer of a silhouette appeared and with a loud shrill made known its voice. From the ball of fiery mass came forth two immensely blazed wings. Tenderly undulating its wings all the chaos caused came in control under its whim and from it came forth a new planet, a planet now known as Asca. Once the dust had settled and all became clear once again, a gorgeous phoenix hovered in place staring in awe at its creation. The phoenix kept watch as the planets guardian, protecting and watching over the planet only coming forth once things gone into chaos only to bring back order.

chapter 1

"Robyn!" came the aggravated shout of the teacher, following the loud bang of a book on the edge of the desk next to Robyn's head. "This is World History Class, not nodding off to dreamland class." yelled Robyn's teacher, Mr. Yoder, followed by soft snickering of her classmates.
Robyn Starr Richwesten, a 4'4 16 year old Shoshone indian girl with hazel nut brown hair that reaches lazily slightly down past her shoulders and over her average eyes that had a softness that pierced through the almond shaped hazel colored brown hues. Her bangs were 3 inches long and hung straight down on the right side slowly transitioned to a free scattered mess to the left side. Her hair hung loose and full and bouncy, she wore a band on her left wrist to pull her hair up to keep out of her face when she needs it to be propped up. It shined a fairly dull shine when glared with light, and as simple of a style it was the look suited her just fine for her tastes. She wore skin-tight blue jeans that hugged her soft milky caramel tan skin, a semi loose fit v-neck white shirt and a red plaid over jacket that fit just snug over it that brought out the soft red-glaze tint of her skin. She also wore a pair of black boots with a salt and pepper colored fuzz at the top, and she wore a wide black swayed belt that hung loosely around her hips strung through a single belt loop at the right.

"Oh, you've been there before. Isn't it great?" Robyn smarted off with a grin as she licked her lips slowly in a seductive manor sitting up in her desk dropping her arms to her sides. Taking this as a taunt, Mr. Yoder grew offended and pointed to the door, "Detention for you Miss Richwesten, now out into the hall for the duration of class!" the class in unison did an 'oooh' as she got up and looked back to Mr. Yoder before heading out and said, "Fine by me, time to blow this popsicle stand anyway." she reached up with her left hand holding a clean popsicle stick and licked it slowly, "Mmmm, banana flavor." she then blew on the stick and flicked it in the teachers direction as the class roared out in laughter as she walked out of the class and casually made her way out if the school as well too.

© 2014 NeoGen87


Author's Note

NeoGen87
Just a small story i have had stuck in my head for a while, hopefully it will grow into something spectacular! I do accept all critisicm, and please do give me your best critique so that this will be able to grow to its max potential!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds very interesting and unique. It's a great way to start a story with the evolution of a new planet. I thought at first you were describing earth but it seems to be far different. Really nice writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


NeoGen87

11 Years Ago

thanks, I plan on to hopefully try and get something new added at least once a week. I hope to keep .. read more
Relic

11 Years Ago

I will.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2014
Tags: fantasy, story, phoenix, robots, animals, anihumans

Author

NeoGen87
NeoGen87

About
I am me and you are you, simple! hello everybody, my name is Dustin B. Barnard but you can just call me Neo. I am here to post my stuff that I write. I hope to learn and grow better as a writer throug.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by NeoGen87


Remember Remember

A Poem by NeoGen87