'Terror Nights'

'Terror Nights'

A Story by Nerd4Girl1
"

A young girl, targeted by a mysterious person.

"
CHAPTER 1 : Kidnapped...

The young girl, named Laura, clung to her bedsheets. She knows a murderer is in her house. Creak, Crack went the old staircase as the murderer slowly crept up the stairs. He wasn't trying to be quiet for he would giggle, an evil giggle every now and then. Laura's eyes were wide open from fear. Thoughts raging through her mind of the many ways she could be tortured and killed.
The murderer got to the the top of the stairs and whispered "I am coming for you... Laura...".
How does he know my name, who is he, do I know him? All these questions Laura could not answer. She closed her eyes for a second to wipe a tear from her eye, and once she opened them again there he was, the murderer standing in her doorway with a knife in his hand. He just stood there staring deeply into Laura's soul.
All of a sudden he rushed towards her with the knife in front of him, Laura closed her eyes thinking she was dead. He then slowed down as the knife was barely touching her throat. Surprised Laura slowly opened her eyes, once she had the murderer put his hand over her mouth. She could feel the knife just a little way from her throat. Laura stared at the murderer to try and make out who he was but she couldn't for he had on a mask covering his entire face. She felt like telling him to just kill her but before she could the murderer pulled out a syringe and poked it in her neck. She fell asleep...

 

© 2016 Nerd4Girl1


Author's Note

Nerd4Girl1
I am soooo demented..... HaHa....
Please be honest on what you think..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it got a sense of suspence and fear in it. great work

Posted 8 Years Ago


I really like this and if you ask me the story is complete. I can't help but mention the nod to dexter, but for the most part its very gripping and has a classic horror kind of feel to it. I have a deep love for minute fiction which I feel like you have definitely accomplished here.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on May 2, 2016

Author

Nerd4Girl1
Nerd4Girl1

United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am mainly a fictional horror writer, I love the idea of not knowing what is coming at you. I hope to learn a lot from you and my experience here. Anime is something I like and enjoy. Writin.. more..

Writing