Eaten.

Eaten.

A Story by K.
"

"I will devour you."

"

“So have you heard?” My friend wanted to intrigue me into one of his conversations, I assumed it would be the usual, girls or sports, but his next line surprised me, “Abel is a f*g.”

 

It caught me off guard, this was certain, my lips pursed, “What makes you so sure?”

 

He nodded in the direction of a dark haired female, she definitely appeared to be troubled, and the bags under her eyes were considerably noticeable. What she had to do with this, I wasn’t entirely sure, “That’s his ex, she told her friend he left her because he told her that he wasn’t into women anymore.” He was smirking, it made me annoyed,

 

“That doesn’t mean-“

 

“He’s been eyeing you for quite some time too, at first it was fine, he had a girlfriend so I figured it was whatever, but now that he doesn’t,” My friend leaned over closer to me on his desk, “It’s just plain creepy. Watch it, he may eat you.”

 

I snorted and brushed off the warning, I really should have heeded it though.

 

I soon learned that Abel was nothing, but savage when it came to his desires. He wasn’t a patient man apparently and I didn’t really take kindly to this. Yet I did nothing, I did nothing when he forced his mouth upon mine, I did nothing as his tongue ravaged my mouth and I again did nothing as his leg forced its way between mine. I didn’t try to fight him off, I let him pin my wrists above my head and I groaned in the back of my throat as his hand crept up and under my shirt.

 

Did I even murmur a plea to stop?

 

Was it that I really did want to be devoured by this boy?

 

He was charming enough, in looks, his attitude could use a bit of check. His practically black hair would tickle my face as he leaned over to press our mouths together.

 

I may have squirmed; I may have contorted when he thrusted deep into me or his body was weighing far too much on me and hindered my breathing, but it was no sort of a rejection.

 

“Stay still.” He would whisper and his hot breath would wisp over my damp face, his hand would release my wrists then grip to my waist along with his other, “Breathe.” He would instruct and the familiar pain and pleasure along with the shifting of my body would follow, a gasp came from me as he plunged even deeper into me,

 

“S-stop.”

 

But I didn’t want this to end at all.

 

“No.”

 

I didn’t care how forceful he was, as long as the end result was the same.

 

My fingers gripped to the sheets, his touch was lingering on my dick. This man had no idea how much his body drove mine crazy.

 

I could feel it now, how close it was coming, my body was shivering, and it was quivering. My groans only made him quicken his pace, driving me closer to release, “Faster..” I breathed out, my fingers digging into his back as I tried to hold on to him, “H-harder…”

 

Panting heavily, I felt some of the hot substance spill over the tip.

 

This boy, I couldn’t even describe what he was doing to me.

 

It was then, that one last thrust into me, it had done it in for me. A short cry soon muffled by his hand escaped me and the cum spread over my lower abdomen, my body, it was shivering slightly. I breathed in heavily through my nose; my eyes remained fixated on his violet ones for the moment.

 

Why had he stopped?

 

Just because I had-

 

But then I realized it. He moved as if to pull out and I could feel the very mess he had left in me, it was hot, burning actually. As soon as his hands left my mouth I exhaled heavily, the feeling was uncomfortable.

 

I lifted my end up and told me to sit still.

 

“Sorry.”

 

He had a strip of cloth and wiped my backside, he didn’t seem too pleased with himself.

 

“Went a bit…overboard.”

 

My head shook slowly, “You couldn’t if you tried.”

 

His body crept over mine and his hands landed firmly beside my head, he leaned over and sunk his teeth into my jaw.

 

He really had eaten me.

 

© 2012 K.


Author's Note

K.
I'm not even marking this for mature. just don't even care.
once again, this is submitted onto another website.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. omg. I am baffled. Flabbergasted! even. I'm not sure if the ending was implying that he devoured this boy, but it surprised me. Everything got straight to the point so quickly, it caught me off guard! This was still very good though! I like it!

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012
Tags: erotica, BoyxBoy, Yaoi, SEX, LOLOL, OKAY

Author

K.
K.

Town, Biatch, MA



About
While lacking in creativity, I seem to create alot. Safety Suit+Anna and I= more..

Writing
Fix You. Fix You.

A Story by K.


Small Chat=Big Love Small Chat=Big Love

A Story by K.