Hikers In The Smog (Farewell, Bodies)

Hikers In The Smog (Farewell, Bodies)

A Poem by Noiz

Juggling contraceptive bottles for castrated mutts in a gratified battle.

Unify all heralds, who wail for dazzling mice, crawling upon purged shackles.

Slip the iris of a general in the slotted test of belching sharks for grandeur.

Here, they praise his ears in an angst laced keenness.

Rolled with surrounding shells, cleansed by warty squirrels favoring a versus.

Infiltrating below the brushes of malice, tightly swimming with booted plans.

Stomp the repelling breeders ducked along the torn, rubber barriers of a state forgotten.

Freed from horned fighters with glaring chests and punctured vocals.

Utilizing carols of glassy nights, buttoned sleeves spread across the ornate boar.

Captured from a prevaricated tongue, a phrase escaped glowingly: “La Din vilje skje”.

From the relegated roster, hovering clusters journey throughout the idolized air.   

© 2016 Noiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What is it about your poems?? You use this provocative language and the sentence structure is so intriguing and I NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! Help me. What are you talking about?

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

D Connolly

7 Years Ago

You know, I think that your writing is really good. I was saying to myself yesterday, "If I knew wha.. read more
Noiz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm definitely trying to improve every day.
D Connolly

7 Years Ago

I got the idea that it was about war, but there is so much symbolism that it was really difficult fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2016
Last Updated on November 25, 2016

Author

Noiz
Noiz

Muskogee, OK



About
A simple person, who wishes to express his ideas and thoughts. My favorite things are literature, art, music, and film. more..

Writing
The Sun's Blood The Sun's Blood

A Poem by Noiz


Nothing Else Nothing Else

A Poem by Noiz