Botch

Botch

A Poem by RuBee
"

talks about sin, temptation and guilt, teens, peerpressure

"

BOTCH   (part 1)

 

The hardest challenge for me,                                                  Is to abate under the almighty.           My human abyss traps me, and here I am seen to be unable to escape.          The life of what may possibly end up being sin,                                                       Seems so ample, so tempting, so absurdly absorbent..

Although,              I am most certain of the wisdom                That same wisdom that I obtain from he who rules                                               The knowledge that says I need him                  That he has always been there, even without me requesting              The sagacity inside that reminds me his words are truth and to listen would not only be wise ,  But would be best.

But what is my problem?           Why can I not just obey?                                             Oh, I know,                                                                      Because I am afraid.              Afraid to lose all these people, all this so called ‘love’ that gives me satisfaction.            I grave the fact all of them will turn away,                                                                   Turn and leave me here                 Never to be seen smiling again…

 

© 2015 RuBee


Author's Note

RuBee
mind all the spaces in between the words, I tried to make it neater :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Spectacular poem. This is exactly the pressure we experience these days. This is a spectacular poem. May God bless you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RuBee

8 Years Ago

thank you, glad it made sense

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 4, 2015
Last Updated on June 4, 2015
Tags: sin, temptation, teens, sex, religion

Author

RuBee
RuBee

durban, christian, South Africa



About
I love writing, and I am a total book worm, I write to entertain and when inspired and I also write about my feelings. my music plays a big part in my writing as well, i'm here to meet other like me more..

Writing