Hey me, it's you

Hey me, it's you

A Poem by ObZen

Hey me, it's you, as spoken from soul to own's psyche
We are synchronized version of a single being but you need to hear you from another side of you.

I need tell you something you won't want to hear
That window to change is closing more by each year

You never planned to become how you perceive yourself today
I also know you feel like you never really had a say

But you need to set me free so I can finally grow, living inside you is destroying me with your own ego.
If you keep this up I'll leave you be ,leaving you with that person , only capable of being sick and low.

That one is not even capable of managing life for a day
If we don't make any changes he'll convince yourself this planet's not worth the stay.

So, since our asses are on the line lets try something new.
Start with stopping to believe all your perceptions are true.

Except who would bet on you? Not even I, your soul, I feel trapped in a hellfish prison inside you.

Unable to ignore the suffering that comes from our thoughts and feelings. Since had having a depression and anxiety disorder, which can set people up to lose..

Although it's much easier choosing to lose and.give.up, the easy stops becoming.so easy when it never changes. Our psyche isn't programmed to handle easy all the time. Over time Easy simmers and turns into being monotonous and miserable.

Easier and easiest has been your automatic choice for most your life. You didn't want to figure out easier doesn't usually mean better. Then eventually choosing the least easy becomes tolerable.

You cannot manage your life by choosing whatever becomes easiest. It's good perspective to be realizing -It's not easy to die But it's THE easiest to be dead.-

Time is very close to running out. So hey, me - you must change all that is negative or incorrect in order to go toe to toe, with your depression. Lasting all 12 rounds and can fight well enough to win. An arduous task that you might initially dread.

So you've limited yourself to two choices. It's either blow up after miserable blow up or you grow up and replace the fuse that has you dried and hung up.

Hey me, the child, its you, your soul, that feeling I know you're beginning to have means you're finally starting to grow.

© 2016 ObZen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

God, was half asleep when I wrote this. What garbage.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016

Author

ObZen
ObZen

rockville, MD



About
Everything from "The greatest lie ever told" to "1 1 2 3 5..." was written from age 27-28 I am now 32. I've been told I'm an "interesting" individual, with an often strange mind. I see myself , a.. more..

Writing
Nights Nights

A Poem by ObZen