History in the Making

History in the Making

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe
"

bloggish thoughts .. then again after the lost writing fiasco maybe blogs are the way to go.. haha

"

Today is a day for history.. did you vote? We have a woman running and a black man.. Now, this does not mean
just because you are a woman you should vote for the woman, or just because you are black you should vote for the black man.. vote for the candidate you feel is best for the job...ok, Hillary and  Obama.. but can you beleive it? I am so glad to see this .. it does show we have come along way in equality. It makes me feel good.

On the Republican side we have another ex- goverrnor from Arkansas, Mike Huckabee.. He has the least money of any for his campaign. Many think he should drop out of the race as he is taking votes from the others. Wah wah.. I may not agree with him but he has the right to run and stick in out till the end.

So for me, today makes me happy.. other than the bad weather that is forecast. Makes me feel a bit uneasy...oh, and the lost writing. Odd to me that the notice said on a cold night.. yet yesterday about 2 or 3 Central time I was looking at top writing and
went to sign in to read and review and got the WritersCafe is under going maintenance and it was there... but was it there last night? When i checked after midnight it was not.. Some of my poems and thoughts are on wordpad .. much though I just wrote when I went to add writing ..I was always inspired for some reason just to go to add writing .. so i did not copy it to wordpad or a disc.. so , oh well... as George Bush says, 'Whatever'..

Vote! This is a historical election!!!

Peace and love and bubble gum...

© 2008 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
yadda yadda ho ho ho .. hee hee hee ha ha ha and la de da

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm neutral, I 'm not sure who I lean for right now but by the time voting I will know.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I'm neutral, I 'm not sure who I lean for right now but by the time voting I will know.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I'm politically neutral, but I support you, my friend :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Unfortunately you have ended this sounding crazed which spoils an interesting debate about the equality of the voting system in todays world. I don't blame you for the ending as what happened is soul destroying. Although I wasn't affected as I don't put too much on site these days, some guys, like you, have lost a lot of your thoughts that can never be replaced, which is sad.
I hope the tornado is not a precursor to the election result, whatever, whoever takes control.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm waiting it out a little bit. We will see eveyone's true colors when election time nears. Honestly, all the promises never manifest themselves--I'm so sorry to say! No one is interested in getting the troops back home right away so ...they aren't a hero of mine. Immigration needs boundries and when residents of this country can't get work because they 'only speak a little Spanish' will they care? Or does it come down to votes and that's the bottom line? Yes. Now it's not "may the best person win," it's whoever has the most money can buy a seat in the Whitehouse.
You've got a great write here and you got me on the bandwagon!


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My points exactly, my friend. I definetly think the other candidates aren't really making much of a difference since Obama and Hillary have been in the media sooo much. I was gonna vote for Edwards but unfortunately he left, he seemed like the only grown up one in this election...Thankfully its nice to see Hillary and Obama have finally decided to grow up.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on March 7, 2008

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..