Escape the Hezbollah

Escape the Hezbollah

A Book by Pola Muzyka
"

Abducted into the newly formed Hezbollah army, a young American Christian fights for his life, his freedom, and the woman he loves.

"

No Chapters


© 2010 Pola Muzyka


Author's Note

Pola Muzyka
Escape the Hezbollah is available online at Barnes and Nobel and Amazon bookstores, or at your local bookstore.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Escape The Hezbollah by Pola Muzyka

By Mel Fabrikant

Escape the Hezbollah revolves around an American family that moves to Iran so that Jalal, the father can get a better job. Customs in Iran are so difficult for the rest of his family, his wife and two young sons, that it takes a long time to acclimate and shed their American ways. Strict dress codes for the women, a new language and the making of friends are just a few of the obstacles that they face.

They entered Iran during a time of turmoil that, to a degree, represented Nazi Germany. Joseph, their older son, is abducted by the Hezbollah and once again has to undergo a new transference. Christianity has to be submerged in his thoughts in order for him to survive in militant surroundings. He must openly accept Islam, if he is to survive.

Hezbollah, a militant operation, has little regard for the life of anyone disagreeing with their philosophy. He is finally forced to kill in order to survive. One of the women that he is forced to eliminate, he later learns, is the mother of his best friend in the military camp. She died bravely!

During his stay in Teheran, Joseph/Yousef found a friend who attracted his attention. Azita, Zita as she was known to friends, was a native of Iran. They palled around with a group of friends who shared their more modern beliefs. One of their acquaintances, he later learned, earmarked him for abduction by Hezbollah. Our hero was shanghaied and forced to embrace their beliefs, albeit begrudgingly.

The plot starts with his escape, but through flashbacks brings the reader through his travails and his travels and culminates with his rescue. Once started, the reader will be prone to keep on reading.

Escape the Hezbollah by Pola Muzyka and published by Trinity Matrix, [email protected] is available in hardcover, ISBN 978-0-9817833-1-4.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
1 Review
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 16, 2010
Tags: Christian fiction, Pola Muzyka, thriller, romantic novel, Muslim, Iran, Islam, Christian novel, Hezbollah, Escape

Author

Pola Muzyka
Pola Muzyka

Waleska, GA



About
Most of my creativity including my writing revolves around people, their circumstances and the spiritual condition of our surroundings. Although I try to reflect what I see in my works, I create a fra.. more..