Begining

Begining

A Story by Jordan Punga
"

This is a rough version of the prologue to The hunter, please give me your input

"

The Beginning

It begins with the feeling that an icicle beartrap has closed on your throat. And for all that it matters it might as well be an icicle beartrap. Congradulations, you were just mauled by the undead, what you win is a half-lifetime loneliness and suffering. You will never have a companion you will feel close to again, because that part of your brain is effectively dead. Emotions cloud your thinking, thats why the virus, mutagen, spore, whatever the f**k makes these things stay alive nearly shuts down  the part of you're brain that controls your emotions, except for anger. Anger now fuels me, hate for the stupid sheep that wander the earth like bacteria, poisoning, burning, or consuming everything that suites their needs. It almost makes me sick that I was once one of their number, a consumer, a destroyer. in the first 24 hour you can expect to have some of the most exquisite pain you will ever feel. Your bones will grow, change, split. New Organs will be forming, and you're nervous system will be reconstructing itself. Few survive, as far as I know thats why our numbers are so low. Myself, ive only spawned 2 other vampires... yes I believe thats the right word for what we are. And I killed these other 2 because inexperienced vapires are the most wonderful idiots.

I have also aquired a certain number of skills. From what I've noticed, the more I exert myself the more my appitite increases. I've tested my limits several times, At will i can increase my muscle mass, and the length and sharpness of my nails to a length of about 5 inches. They also have hardened significantly, they feel more like bone to me than fingernail. And lets not forget the fangs, I have a retractable set of fangs, they come out of my gums and over my normal set of teeth. But all these facts seem very acedemic when I am chasing down a human.

The feeling of hunting down and bleeding dry a human is nearly indescribable. I'm sure it feels like what a heroin junky, getting a super pure shot feels like, pure nirvana. The feel, of your teeth puncturing the skin of your victim. The sound of their flesh ripping like cloth. And the gently spurt of blood that sometimes comes right after the rip. It is absolutely breathtaking. I could go on and on all night but i'm sure there are other things you want to hear about.

I kill for fun, I kill to stay alive, but mostly I kill because its what I was meant to do.

Goodbye for now

 

© 2009 Jordan Punga


Author's Note

Jordan Punga
This is a rough version of the prologue to The hunter, please give me your input

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well done Mr Punga, well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2009
Last Updated on July 22, 2009

Author

Jordan Punga
Jordan Punga

Amherstburg, Canada



About
Im Jordan Read me dont read me i dont care more..

Writing