PEOPLE OF THE DARK

PEOPLE OF THE DARK

A Story by Rendawg
"

when the chapmens move into their new house they figure out that its anything but the most perfect house and found their selfs struggleing to keep their lifes

"

PEOPLE of the DARK

Everybody has a dream house infact one marred couple with three kids and a dog thought they had found their perfect dream home but they should of thought twice before they bought it

CHAPTER 1

LOST ALL HOPE

The chapmen’s always lived in luxury all there lives until one day Mr. chapmen came home with dreaded news for the family. He said that he has gone bankrupt and there’s no way he will be able to get his money back they were gonna lose there house and they didn’t have enough to bye a new one. They had tell the end of the week to move out everyone was devastated little Lucile started to cry does that mean I cant get the daytime Barbie dream house palace im afraid so. She balled and cried but u said I was gonna get it today when you got home im sorry the mom said. Tell a strange man out of no where offered them the house of a life time and had special visitors that loved to always have company.

CHAPTER 2

A GET AWAY

TO A

NEW HOME

Packing up was no hassle it was getting everyone in the car. The mother was in the cooking club with half the neighborhood. Alice had to leave her best friend charlotte and her boyfriend James,thomas had to say good bye to his best friend anthony.but little luiclly was the only one who didnt have any friends.

 

CHAPTER 3

A NEW HOME

They thought they found the most perfect little house, on a quant little street, that had the friendliest neighbors in the world. So they wasted no time and packed everyone’s stuff & belongings & moved in at the end of the street. they settled down & explored the house. everyone except little Lucile, who wanted to go outside & make some new friends.

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 4

A FRIEND FOR

LUCILLE

when she went outside, she saw a little girl about the same age she was. Playing with the most magnificent doll house the exact one she has been talking about all week.

She ran over there with the biggest smile Lucile could do saying “hi! im Lucile! I just moved in at the end of the street, you want to be friends.” Then the little girl said “sure I would love to be friends, but, I know if you stay… I know you wont like me and you wont wanna be my friend.” “I will be your friend. I mean it” said Lucile. “Ok? I tried to tell you” she said slowly in a whisper not loud enough to hear.

Lucile asked for her name. the girl said nothing. Lucile asked again, then she said that she didn’t have a name. “everyone has a name.” Lucile giggled. “Not me…(sigh) would you like to give me a name. I would really be so happy if you did” she said. “Ok, yeah, I would love to give you a name. I have never named someone before.

hmm… you want to be name Lucille 2 Lucile” said. “yeah yes I would!” She said “my name is spelled LUCILE yours can be spelled LUCILLE ok Lucille 2” “ok Lucile 1”

they both giggled & laughed & then Lucille said she was sad because she was afraid that Lucile was gonna leave her so she said “please don’t leave me Lucile.” “I wont leave you Lucille” “do you pinky promise” “I pinky promise”

Lucille was so happy so she got out a big bag that kept on moving & squirming. Lucile was a little frightened & stepped back a few steps. Lucille said “its alright” & opened the bag and pulls out a bunch of baby dolls then says “thank you for agreeing to this” “agreeing to what?” Lucile asked.

Then slowly the baby dolls came alive and started crawling to Lucile. she started poring them out on her. Lucile was screaming and yelling why are you doing this to me you said you will never leave me now you can be with me forever! isn’t that wonderful Lucille giggles & laughs while the real Lucile cries & screams for help

the baby dolls grew claws and latched them onto Lucile skin then drag her across the pavement into the bag they came from.

the last thing Lucile saw was the torn faces of the dolls and the mist darkness in there bead like eyes that was as if they led to another universe the last thing she heard was the frantic cries of the baby dolls saying come with us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 5

Neighborhood greetings

Once they had got there things unpacked and chose what room they wanted. the mom wanted to show that her family just moved into the neighbor hood So the wife baked a whole batch of brownies for the neighbors.

The family went outside to greet the neighbors’ and give then the fresh brownies all except for little Lucile that they had made for all of them. When they got to the first house no one answered neither did the next house or they next house all the yards were fading to a dark pale grey and the houses were like a dull lifeless and seemed to look dead.

they all blinked and rubbed there eyes because they thought it wasn’t true but when they opened there eyes the houses looked abounded and looked like they hadn’t had anyone lived in there for years

they couldn’t find little Lucille anywhere. They yelled and called for little Lucile to come out they couldn’t find her anywhere but they a doll that looked just like Lucile. Alice picked it up and on the back of it was sewed in RUN

they didn’t have any clue what that meant but right then a huge black cloud of fog started heading to them from a distance. They didn’t know what it was or what to do so they ran as fast as they could straight in there house.

 

CHAPTER 6

THE NOICES

OUTSIDE

Alice called the dog to come in with them she searched the whole yard then she finally saw it in the very corner of the yard she whistled begged yelled and screamed at it to come the cloud was getting closer and Alice didn’t want her only dog to be left out so she ran to go scoop it up her arms & take it in side.

when she got about a yard from it she saw a terrible sight that made her get down on her knees and started to scream in horror as she saw that her one & only dog had a metalstake going through its neck & carved in its skin read GET OUT OF ARE HOUSE!

She ran in the house telling them what had happened with streams of tears running down her face almost just in time before the dark cloud surrounded the house.

Everyone sat in the floor sitting down holding on each other hoping it will be over soon they kept hearing crashes and bangs all around the house then finally it all stopped…they thought then all the cabinets and doors opened then closed all at once & created a huge BANG!

 

CHAPTER 7

SURVIVING THROUGH

THE NIGHT

 

They decided they had to get out of there right then they packed there stuff but they couldn’t find little Lucile so they had to stay until they found her

night was coming and there was still no sign of her. they all thought she was playing a game of hide and seek so they thought that if they ignored her she will know no ones playing and she will just come out so all of them went to there bedrooms ant went to sleep for the night.

Alice had nightmare after nightmare tell finally she woke up in a flash in the middle of the night. Everything was pitch black like nothing was even there.

She got scared that she was alone but relieve when she saw her own very two parents under her holding her up she kept on trying to ask them what there were doing but there would never answer tell finally she didn’t care she started to fall back asleep tell they shook her and found that there faces started to melt like candle wax until there was nothing but a pile of goo on the floor

the turned in to acid and started melting right through the floor and created a hole which these dark mist shadow like figures came up from the hole rapping there arms around her they just keep coming out of the hole she tried to wiggle out scream but her mouth is covered they start to come out of the walls in tell they finally start dragging her through the floor

 

CHAPTER 8

CAN WE FIX IT

The next person to get up was the day he chose to wake up early so he could fix the roof from the cloud since there going to be there for a while he got on the roof and started to fix it

when he got done he looked back and saw that the roof had got even bigger it just kept on growing he tried to run but he wasn’t quick enough so he fell right through.

he fell straight through the living room and everything was pitch black nothing could be seen until another hole appeared under him he fell through it things launched out of the walls and dived after him he had time to yell for help only ounce tell they caught up to him and covered his mouth

he just kept on falling and falling. Creatures just kept on grabbing at him all the way down and pulling him apart tell he was just a bunch of shreds.

CHAPTER 9

SCARED AND ALONE

The mother was next to wake up she searched each room to find Lucile never came back the doll that looked just like her was the only thing that was sitting up on her bed. Alice’s room had nothing in there at all everything was missing in there and her husband was no where to be found the only thing of his was a splash of blood on there wedding ring in the middle of the floor. Only Thomas was the only one there she ran to his room scooped him up in her arms and rushed him in the corner of the living room

the mother was so scared and shivering she got out her cell phone and called the police to come and helped her the police only replied with we are on are way. She felt a little relieved.

 

 

CHAPTER 10

Empty stomach

Thomas finally woke up wondering what they were doing the mother said nothing but we are playing a game because she didn’t want to say that everyone else is missing and that there the only ones left

Thomas got hungry and thirsty he tried to get up but the mom wouldn’t let him they were both starving tell finally she let him go to the refrigerator to get them both something to eat

he rushed to the refrigerator and saw everything was faded except two drinks and a sandwich he told his mother that only two drinks and a sandwich was the only things in the refrigerator that looked its normal color. The mother said to only get them so he grabbed the drinks and he cut the sandwich an half

he was starving so he shoved his half in his mouth but right when he did the mother saw the food turned grey just like the food in the refrigerator she shouted out NOOOO!!! But it was to late he had eaten it…

his face started to turn pale there where holes that looked like someone screwed screws in his skin then just ripped them out. Blood started gushing out of them to create a pool of blood around him. The mother didn’t know what to do she closed her eyes yelling for help and screaming as she cried. Hands reached out of the blood from the floor tearing deep holes in his body tell he was inside out. Tell finally he felled to the floor and disappeared into the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 11

AN AWFUL DEATH

The mother sat all alone in the house. hoping someone was on the way. She had tears running splashing down her face her shirt was soaked with tears She called again to make sure that help was on the way. The policed answered were coming for you they hung up on her she felt much safer. Tell finally she closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them to find that there was her family all happy like as if nothing was wrong but they started to slowly fade she got even scared so she stood up and rand for the door.

When she reached out to touch the door knob the whole room started to spin everything started turning to a musty underwater pitch black dark she ran to try to find the door but it was now here in sight the dark shadow figures trapped her in the corner.

They rapped her up in a cloth the made her into a ball the cloth had poison on it that made her skin shrivel up make bubbles on her skin they poured more and more and more stuff on her terrible poisons that made her toenails and hair fall off, her eyes melted out of her skull. They cut out huge gashes that went to her bones.

The voices shouted out I told you we were coming Then finally the dark figures lifted her up then shoved her in the freezer

 

 

CHAPTER 12

A NEW LIFE

The whole family came up from under the ground Lucile, Alice, Thomas, the wife, the dad, even the dog. All torn up with crooked evil little smiles on each of there faces They stared out the window and saw that there was a newly wed and a baby boy getting out of there car they were going to move in a the end of the street because the father of there family shouted welcome to our new home right when he got out of the car.

The dad then said while looking at his kids “lets try to treat this family real neighborly alright kids” you betcha dad”

 

MOST LIKELY YOU KNOW HOW THIS WILL END FOR THIS FAMILY RIGHT!

NEXT TIME READ THE FINE PRINT IT MIGHT JUST HELP HAHAHAAAA!

© 2010 Rendawg


Author's Note

Rendawg
please work with me on this its a working progress and i would really like some feedback on it please help me improve it thanks and thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on December 30, 2010
Last Updated on December 30, 2010

Author

Rendawg
Rendawg

ada, OK



About
HEY! my names reno vasquez im 16 years old and ive been writing since i was in 5th grade which was about 10 years old i love to write i write songs poems storys.i probly enjowrittig songs more then an.. more..

Writing