I'm Not Colonel Sanders!

I'm Not Colonel Sanders!

A Poem by Randy Johnson
"

THIS IS A FICTIONAL POEM.

"
Because I look like Colonel Sanders, people ask me for the secret recipe.
When I tell them that I don't have it, they always get very angry at me.
These dumbasses don't even know that the Colonel has been dead for thirty-five years.
Some people get violent when I say I can't help them, I've learned the meaning of fear.

Everybody asks me to tell them what the eleven herbs and spices are.
One guy tried to run over me with his truck, that was going way too far.
Another guy threatened to take his chicken and cram its head up my butt.
That was the last damn straw, I kicked the a*s of that Kentucky Fried Idiot.

I was arrested for assault and the Judge offered to go easy on me.
He said he'd suspend my sentence if I gave him the secret recipe.
I told him that I'm not the Colonel and he sentenced me to ten months in jail because he was pissed.
When I get out, I'm going to dye my hair and shave my beard because I can't take anymore of this.

© 2015 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 8, 2015
Last Updated on May 8, 2015
Tags: Colonel, Comedy, Fiction, Funny, Recipe

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing