An Unwanted Visitor: Prolouge

An Unwanted Visitor: Prolouge

A Story by RayLynn

Let me start by saying that this isn’t a regular horror story. I’m not going to bullshit you with fake scenarios and unrealistic characters who stumble around in the woods at night calling out “is anybody there?” to the dark oblivion hoping for a real human to answer instead of the demonic howls of a beast or thundering footsteps of a killer.  The ghost stories and werewolf tales are all s**t. The paranormal is scary, the monsters might exist, but the humans are the scariest of all. People are freaking crazy and they do some awful stuff. But this really isn’t a normal story. I’m not insane either. But I do know what you’re thinking, “this b***h must be smoking something if she thinks her horror story is any less cliche than the others.” Trust me though, this is different. I’m not one of those dumb blonde b*****s you see in horror movies; I played by all the right rules and still ended up in the same place.

So let me just put this out there, I’m dead. Yep, you read that right. I’m actually dead right now. Remember how I said that I ended up in the same place? This is that place. Believe me, there are enough fake-boobed blonde hoes here to please any man, except there aren’t that many guys. You know why? Because it’s mostly women who die in horror movies. They always seem to trip over nothing while running which makes them perfect prey for any serial killer or monster.

I wasn’t one of those girls though. I fought back, turned on all the lights, called the police, kept a weapon with me, even injured my killer, yet here I am. Well, that’s enough of this rant I have going on; you all came here for a story. So sit down, buckle up, and get ready for a crazy a*s ride through the worst and last night of my life.

© 2017 RayLynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great intro! You are funny too. I want to read more.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2017
Last Updated on July 26, 2017

Author

RayLynn
RayLynn

Superior, WI



About
Just a poor girl from a poor family putting herself through school and writing along the way more..

Writing
Poetry Book Poetry Book

A Poem by RayLynn