Simple thoughts, simple expectations

Simple thoughts, simple expectations

A Poem by Day Dreamer
"

Every girl would like to say these things to the person she loves the most... So, its a simple thought which I felt like jotting down and let others know about it..

"
People say... "First cut is the deepest one"
Perhaps you have the deepest first cut, May be too many different sort of cuts..
Some of them are visible and a few of them are not. But for me its not necessary to give you a cut so that you'll remember me.
In fact I want to heal all those cuts and fill the cracks in between with my love, My Love....

I also know I'm crazy, abnormal, unreasonable, irritating......
But I'll always make sure, you won't remember your past cuts, as I want to be that soothing honeycomb to join the pieces together.

I cannot fulfill all your expectations,
But I'll give my bits of attention
To uphold you, guide you, be with you till the end of the world...

Might not be in my nature, to give you all luxurious and best things in life, but I'll make sure you are always satisfied with the selfless care and unbreakable chain of affection till eternity..

Whatever you are.. I do not want you to change, as your not my property or asset but you are my heart, and I can't role my heart.. As it rules over me..

And I salute to the womb, which kept you for nine months, and brought you to this world for me.. And I love her who fed you the best and taught you the most precious thing.. Which is to LOVE...

I feel I was made out of your RIB.
As Eve was made out of Adam's rib...
"Christ is the head and the church is the body"..
Likewise You are the head and I'm the body....

The best lovers in the world were my MOM and DAD... And the best love was their love.. Nothing could separate them....not even death
I wanna reflect the same LOVE to the world again... With you.....


You are Special to me....

© 2020 Day Dreamer


Author's Note

Day Dreamer
Hope you like it, well I'm not a writer or a poet to be true..but kinda like sometimes to write.. Do write your comments if there is any place for improvement.. I would really appreciate it.. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked the design of this...gives an unorthodox feel in the creativity of the verse...you take this and give a story line about commitment and values in the perspective of things...as a reader this just gets at the heart of it all...with the word usage...the entire read flows and goes with your mood when you wrote this one...Good to read you...hope you post more here at the Cafe...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thankyou so much Glen Yumang Manese, for your encouraging words, and you are the the first one to co.. read more
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

Goodness...you're the first to write out my complete name...I saw you on the active online writers.... read more
Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Indeed your name is quite long.. :-) well Thank you so much dear..



Reviews

Simple confessions, straightforward impressions, lovely expressions. It seems you have the plan, the dream, the hope. Kudos...

Posted 3 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
An unorthodox styled write, but that does not matter much when your words take precedence.

You have written very consummately of the feelings of love. The love you have. The love you want to share. The love you bore witness to. Any piece of writing with this heart and soul needs to be commended.

So, nicely written work. Full of love and warm expression,

Posted 7 Years Ago


i like the innocence in this piece, the innocence of truly loving someone unconditionally without judgement or expectation

Posted 10 Years Ago


Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much Sivan....
I liked the design of this...gives an unorthodox feel in the creativity of the verse...you take this and give a story line about commitment and values in the perspective of things...as a reader this just gets at the heart of it all...with the word usage...the entire read flows and goes with your mood when you wrote this one...Good to read you...hope you post more here at the Cafe...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Thankyou so much Glen Yumang Manese, for your encouraging words, and you are the the first one to co.. read more
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

Goodness...you're the first to write out my complete name...I saw you on the active online writers.... read more
Day Dreamer

10 Years Ago

Indeed your name is quite long.. :-) well Thank you so much dear..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
5 Reviews
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2020

Author

Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

About
I am an open book - you can read me.. I am the the secrets of the ocean - you'll never understand me.. I am the mixture of simplicity and complication.... more..

Writing
I hate I hate

A Poem by Day Dreamer