How Stoker and I Tried to Make a Million Dollars

How Stoker and I Tried to Make a Million Dollars

A Book by Joe
"

An office worker and his pill-popping roommate and their plan to get a million dollars.

"

© 2010 Joe


Author's Note

Joe
This is a reformatting of my original story. I'm putting it into chapters to make it less of a chore to read and also editing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. Interesting ending. Definitely not what I expected. Throughout the whole story you make Stoker seem like he's very selfish and just out of it completely. But there at the end, he does something totally rational and selfless. Great writing.

As a side note though, maybe you should proofread for mistakes. There are quite a few grammatical errors, and it might make the story flow better with some good editing.

I really did love this, though. A great idea! Good luck!

Posted 14 Years Ago


great story. Loved the bit where Stoker was about to fry the baby + good twist at the end. You've obviously been doing this a while, and it looks like something i would read in a book from a bookshop to bbe honest. You been writing long? Have you had any training? Good luck with the other world thing too.....

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 18, 2009
Last Updated on February 27, 2010

Author

Joe
Joe

Des Moines, IA



About
I am a Christian-raised Agnostic who loves to read and write, particularly the science fiction and horror genres. My main philosophy on life is this: There is no predestined point in our lives, so we.. more..

Writing
A Doctor's Visit A Doctor's Visit

A Story by Joe


A Dialogue A Dialogue

A Story by Joe





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5