Tea

Tea

A Story by Richard
"

Drink more tea

"

Tea


So you make some bomb-a*s tea and let it steep for about 3 or 4 minutes and start drinking it. And it is really good, I mean, crazy good, so good you could start a tea house, only serve that tea, and become the best tea house on this side of the hemisphere. You’re sipping on that tea thinking about some cool stuff, iPod Classics, trail mix, girls, and the Andromeda Galaxy. What if the Andromeda is made out of tea? Man that’d be nuts.


And then someone walked in. A certain someone of nearly infinite proportions, the kind of someone that really shows you how to take part in the dance of reality. This still undefined figure could walk in at any moment and shatter your perceptions until you realize there’s no one correct way to float around on the Astral Plane. That’s because you gotta bounce on it, floating is no good out there in the old space-place. Space is the place for fun, really good coffee, and twisting your body so much that you reinvent the twist. The tea is almost gone though, and time is running out before you have to go learn about some planets, and what people think about those planets. It’s too hot for sweaters out there, you’ll have to find comfort within yourself, not in a piece of clothing with a bear on it. Unless you wear your t-shirt with a bear on it. Not as cool as the sweater, but it gets the job done and people will think you like animals or something.

© 2015 Richard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 1, 2015
Tags: tea, adventure, mystery, funk

Author

Richard
Richard

Austin, TX



About
I write to accomplish metaphorical tasks in my head, I think. It's also pretty fun and somewhat meditative. more..

Writing
Smile Bus Smile Bus

A Story by Richard