AJ KUCH TOOFANI KARTE HAI!!!!

AJ KUCH TOOFANI KARTE HAI!!!!

A Story by Riya patel
"

It is my real life experience. This day was really memorable to me and my friend. This is all about how I got into the problem and we both somehow managed to get out of it.

"
                  I still remember that toofani day of my life, 21st august 2015. I was in 12th class. Since my classes had a tie-up with our college we were supposed to go to the college only once in a week. Such kind of tie-up is called integrated courses. Tuesday was our day of college and rest of the week we had to attend lectures in our coaching classes "THE SCIENCE PRIVATE HUB." Frankly speaking I was not happy with my college faculty and infrastructure. I wanted to go to "MITHIBAI COLLEGE", in villeparle. It is the best college in mumbai, but to my bad fortune Mithibai college was not offering an integrated courses, so i was left with the only option "SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL COLLEGE" or SVP we used to call it. That is a different story that I myself used to make fun of SVP when I was in school.
                   1st unit test were going in my college. Test started on 17th August and on the very first day of examination announcement was made that SYJC students are supposed to bring some documents for the filling up of HSC boards form. The documents required were photocopy of SSC marksheet, school leaving certificate and Adhar card and 2 photographs with white background . I had noted down all the instruction given by our teacher. When I reached home I forgot to keep all the documents in my bags. Moreover, the guests had arrived at my place. They were going to stay for 5 days and there was an ultimate level of chaos in my house. On 20th one of our relative had invited us with our guests at her place for lunch and I was supposed to go for exams directly from her house. So I packed my bag for college and called one of my bestest friend forever "Prachi" whom I call "PK" and told to wait for me at the corner of her street I will meet her at 1:30 pm there. At 12 in the noon I reached my relatives place, I finished my lunch and took the blessings of all my elders and sharp 1:30 I reached at the corner of the street. PK asked me whether I had documents. And "OH MY GOD" I had forgot to bring my documents and that was the last day for form filling. My home was almost 1 Km far from there I had an activa but my bad luck was strong enough that it was in garage for servicing.
                      The garage was very near by we running went to the garage and asked whether my activa was ready to be taken or not. Uncle told me that it will take one more day. Luckily that uncle was my father's friend and he too had a scooty. I toldhim the problem and he told me to take his scooty and bring the documents. I and pk jumped on to his scooty and I rode as if i had participated in formula race. We were supposed to catch a train at 2:07 pm and we did'nt wanted to miss that train. We reached my home almost at 1:48 pm and I started searching for the documents in the drawers. I got all the documents but I was not able to find my Adhar card. I searched every file, every bag but still i did'nt find it. Then finally my eyes went on a plastic bag and there it was "My Adhar card". Pk kept all my documents and photograph in a file and now it was almost 1:55 and we waited for elevator. We were so impatient that we walked down through stairs. We both settled on the scooty once again and once again our "bad luck", the scooty was not getting started. I felt that every problem struck me that day. I kicked the scooty so many times and finally I asked for help from my neighbour. He started the scooty and again I rode as fast as i could and we reached the garage . We kept the scooty there and thanked uncle for his help.But now we had to reach to the stationand for that we needed an auto.
                          We waited for auto and finally one came but already a couple was seated in the auto. We almost threw the boy out of auto and jumped into the autoand we reached the station by 2:05 pm.The train was already arrived at the station and we ran through the whole platform and got inti the ladies coach. We finally succeeded in our "SO CALLED MISSION". This was our toofani day. Have you ever had your toofani day.

© 2016 Riya patel


Author's Note

Riya patel
Hii Readers, plz post ur reviews on my write up if u like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn!! I laughed so hard!! You have described the story amazingly I was engaged in it that I forgot which music I was listing to. Great toofani!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Riya patel

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading.
I am glad that you enjoyed it.
Thank you @King sleepless

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is a wonderful story. And congrats to you for beating all the odds and completing your mission that day. Nothing can stop you!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Thanks a lot @ horizon..:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


nice toofani...we all experience such incidents..:):) i was thrilled while reading..nice work..

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hii, thanks a lot. I will certainly try to improve on my grammar.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hi. Your story is really good and I enjoyed reading it. However, a lot of grammatical errors are there. For instance , you wrote 'had forgot' instead of 'had forgotten' and 'bestest friend' instead of 'best friend' .

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
7 Reviews
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016

Author

Riya patel
Riya patel

mumbai, India



About
Still a lot more to discover within me. more..

Writing