Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Rocki-san

“And they all lived happily ever after.”
What a load of crap that was, those stories insinuated that happiness was free, that it was so easy to gain. You had to make your own happiness in this world and that usually resulted in someone else’s misery but I was okay with that.
I looked at the bright, warm torch and back towards the small village, engulfed in a fiery inferno. I tossed the torch into the flames; it wouldn’t do much, the damage had already been done, almost like a warm breeze in the arctic, not enough to do anything but enough to give you some satisfaction.
I could hear sobs from the villagers, some were calling to loved ones still in the burning town. They would all make it out, I had controlled the flames enough for that, but they would still be homeless. They would still have to start their lives over again, they’ll be even more poverty-stricken.
Yeah, they would be miserable.
Making happiness, for a demon it was just too easy.



© 2010 Rocki-san


Author's Note

Rocki-san
Again, I'd suggest reading ANWA to get the basic concepts because it's the same world and what not. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on April 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 16, 2010
Tags: Colton and Arleigh, ANWA saga, sci-fi, supernatural and occult


Author

Rocki-san
Rocki-san

About
Hey, I'm Rocki! I live on a 14-mile long island where there isn't really anything to do so I write. I'm an Anthropology major and willing to read your stories or books if requested as long as you give.. more..

Writing