The Beast from the. East.

The Beast from the. East.

A Story by ROSALIND

The day In thought my heart would stop when I heard about my sons role in a minor Edinburgh that became a worldwide story. The beast from the east had brought the Capital to a near  standstill.
The good citizens were in a near panic and shops bore witness with rows of empty shelves.
Enter my son Gareth whom was minding his own business, driving along the road when a blast from the beast brought him to a complete stand-still and trapped on the side of the road. Fortunately  his dash-cam was running and recorded a near fatal accident that only a few hours later had become a viral event and made an Edinburgh bus driver famous.
In an act of extreme serendipity a mini over took Gareth's van, lost control swerved onto the wrong side of the road.
A bus heading down the hill towards the mini It looked like it was about to collide but thanks to the skill of the woman driving she managed to avoid tragedy.
The film from the dash-cam ended up a social media hit and Gareth reaped a reward from being wrong place at the right time.

© 2018 ROSALIND


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on March 8, 2018
Last Updated on March 8, 2018

Author

ROSALIND
ROSALIND

EDINBURGH, lothian , United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Rosalind and I first started writing poetry in April of 2011. I am a born again Christian and have a wonderful relationship with father God I would have never imagined for one second.. more..

Writing
Faith Faith

A Poem by ROSALIND