Unrelated 1

Unrelated 1

A Chapter by RubberDucky

   Rupert was walking down the street; his pet capybara trailing behind.
 "C'mon, BJ, hurry up" he said. BJ sighed and caught up with Rupert. Rupert is a detective working for the Wondertown police department. He was undercover at the moment as a door to door salesman, and BJ was undercover as a dog.
 "Arf!" he said, grinning at random citizens. He had to be convincing, after all, and dogs are usually happy. This can't be helped, he thought. I'm going to have to kill some poor creature.
 "I hate hunting," said the dragon, "even though I'm supposed to be a bloodthirsty mongrel, but I have a soft spot for creatures! Especially bunny rabbits. I could never kill a soft fluffy beast like a bunny!" From the underbrush a twig snapped and one bolted out. The dragon's face lit up with joy as he saw the bunny. He bounded after the thing and breathed fire upon it with a satisfied smile. He looked at the charred body and scooped it up with his teeth eating it in one bite. A random stranger watched near by in confusion.
 "How is that even possible?!" he gasped in disbelief.
 "My dear child," said the man with the tousled curly hair. "It is clearly possible because of pixie dust and cuppycakes." The 50 year old man who had been called child by a 33 year old hobo tilted his head in confusion.
 "What the hell does pixie dust have to do with anything? Or cupcakes?" 
The curly haired man laughed.
 "You are ignorant! They're freaking cuppycakes!"
 "I can SEE that." he replied irritably. "What I mean to say is, however, WHY are there 'cuppycakes' in my living room?"
The curly haired man snorted, clearly less then amused.
 "For the party of course! Good god man!" he replied. The man is question grated his teeth.
 "What party?"
 "The party for the UnHoly Queen!"


© 2011 RubberDucky


Author's Note

RubberDucky
Hey Sarah and Emily, being in the school play was a big step up for him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This makes my life. Goodness gracious! XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


This. Is. Glorious.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011
Tags: capybara, detective, dragon, bunny, hobo, cuppycake, cupcake, salesman


Author

RubberDucky
RubberDucky

Milton, WI



About
i luv to read and hang out with my friends (who r the best people in the world) i like music like Skillet, Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, FM Static, Family Force 5, Falling .. more..

Writing