Mother & Child

Mother & Child

A Poem by ryman123

It's late she's awake laying in a cold sweat.... But the hate in her body it still grows yet.... For what was done to her was no fair deed ... Left with bad credit and two hungry mouths to feed.... She plots and she ponders how to seek sweet revenge she decides that the blade is the quickest way to end. ... The life of the scum that put her through so much hell ...if she cuts him just right he can lived there as well ... She goes to the kitchen then comes back to the room.... Knife in hand light coming in from the moon.... It's perfect the times right there's a pillow over head.... She cuts him so deep the white sheets become red.... she lifts up the pillow to get one more glance and when she does that she enters a trance ... For it wasn't him but was his seed she had ended.... She still killed part of him but not the part she intended ... He wins again she says why should I live with this pain.... She shares the blade with child ... ... Chicago new reads.... Mother and child found slain.

 

© 2012 ryman123


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My brother, that is some powerful work...good stuff!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012

Author

ryman123
ryman123

Detroit, MI



About
I'm Ryan a 24 year old from Detroit that likes to write, if you like my stuff hit me on twitter @RY_Dunkin . more..

Writing