Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Words of wisdom

Words of wisdom

A Story by Ryzo
"

Didn't know what to write, so I just wrote down what was on my mind.

"

Life is complicated. It isn’t because we have all these obstacles to get over, and it isn’t because we get in our own way, it’s because other people in our lives make it complicated. The obstacles are optical illusions manifested from our very own imaginations. Nothing is an obstacle - unless you let the obstacles tear you down from the inside. When we get in our own way we may seem helpless; but there’s always a will - and when there’s a will, there’s a way. That’s the attitude you should have.

Once you’ve gotten through all of that, you then realise it’s others who are in your way. The very individuals who brought you up, who are your life-long heroes, friends and competition. They’re the people who grind you down and leave you for dead. Although this is true, it’s all in the mind set and how you see things. I think striving for perfection, happiness, and that moment where you know what it is that you want to do for the rest of your life is of great importance for personal achievement and development. I have found in my short 20 years on this planet that no one can be trusted - you’ve got to look after number one and watch your own back.

 Strive for your goals and never give up, no matter what people tell you. This is your goal. Your dream. Never, ever let anyone take it away from you.

© 2012 Ryzo


Author's Note

Ryzo
Leave a comment if you like. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great idea. I wish I could do something this, inspire.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is so true. The message you send in this really short amount of text is huge. :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ryzo

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your comment Ari H. :)
Ariana H

11 Years Ago

Anytime(:
A prose of thought - and something ever so simple. Also looks like you've learned the same kind of stuff I have in these short twenty years, so if we're not alone, we must be on the right track! :D Thanks a bunch for sharng this!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Amazing piece! Your message is very true. Loved the title, keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


It is sad but to the new generation. I understand your logic in this story. Few honest men and woman in our world. But many must stand together to insure you have a future. The young people must learn to work together for clean are and water. Peace and opportunity. Will need trust and a team effort. Will take a billion people to fix our world. One person is nothing. Need many to touch goals and dreams. A very good story. You made me think.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2012

Author

Ryzo
Ryzo

United Kingdom



About
I am a young enthousiastic individual looking to escape into my imagination and write to my hearts content. more..

Writing
The Angel The Angel

A Story by Ryzo


Mite Of Men: Part 1 Mite Of Men: Part 1

A Chapter by Ryzo


Mite Of Men: Part 2 Mite Of Men: Part 2

A Chapter by Ryzo