A piece of my mind

A piece of my mind

A Story by Saadia Missbahi

"You can't be ahead of your shadow as it can't be ahead of you, you're like reality and fiction, light and dark, clarity and mystery, the first justifies the second so as the second justifies the first although all these contradictions you both have you still exist together in harmony, you're simply inseparable for that none of you can live without the other, yet this is a simple example of all the contradictions in life. I truly learn each day that we cannot foolishly define someone or something and be sure that our judgement and our definition are the absolute truth. We all start from somewhere whether it's our perception of life or prejudgments we've been stocking subconsciously. 
How can we reject difference and encourage identification? 
How can ideas and thoughts bloom and flower in this boring world which is full of our ancestors judgements? 
Be sure that no matter how great the knowledge you think you possess, you still haven't known a thing. Your mind..only your mind makes you feel as if you've reached a certain limit, an amount of knowledge that you've perhabs mistaken it for the absolute truth. But that sort of truth does not even exist by the way, How? well no matter how complicated our brain is it remains an organ  in our body just like the rest of organs, it has flaws whether in terms of timing, speed or strength, for example neither ears can hear all sounds which exist in nature nor eyes can see all these rays out there, while we know for sure there are many creatures who have stronger senses than ours.
the point is; our mind is exactly this way, although it differs us from other creatures, that doesn't make it perfect. Therefore it could be right as it could be wrong. And now that you and I know that our brains have flaws and limited intelligence, we must now accept the ideas and beliefs of others and try to adjust them to ours, only in that way we might be just a little bit closer to reach that absolute truth..."

© 2021 Saadia Missbahi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very fine words and truth. You bring them all into wise focus.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Saadia Missbahi

6 Years Ago

Thank you for letting me know what you think.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome Saadia...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

711 Views
1 Review
Added on May 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 26, 2021

Author

Saadia Missbahi
Saadia Missbahi

Fez, Morocco



About
books are my own combination of drugs, halucinations drive my sub mind to throw up inspiring words,I adore everything about Psychology , and everything attached with supernatural or metaphysical pheno.. more..

Writing