Victory

Victory

A Poem by Sbwats
"

Encouraging

"
She was reaching high for a dream, screaming the devil won't get the best of me. Grateful for her blessings she said Lord don't ever stop testing me.
She said it brings about hope so I keep going, so you know there's no stopping me. Crush every battle like a Stone or Rock, it's equivalent to a pebble. She said Lord just let me Reign; Victorious, and I'll worship you forever!
You have taught me great things and have given me wisdom, which is even better. I know that it doesn't stop with me we are struggling for the world to find their humanity. Look forth with dignity and heads held high.
Gaining more and more as time moves by, not the financial gain that most feel that they must only seek. I'm talking the food for your soul, your deliverance, your meat!
She said I came to conquer all obstacles, fight for what I believe. I never came to fail, I came to claim victory!

© 2016 Sbwats


Author's Note

Sbwats
Might have grammar errors, but please feel free to comment and I hope it encourages!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on June 12, 2016
Last Updated on June 12, 2016

Author

Sbwats
Sbwats

Baltimore, MD



About
In the process of sharing my work with the world. I love writing poetry, short novels and music. more..

Writing
Truthful Lies Truthful Lies

A Poem by Sbwats