Silence is my Savor

Silence is my Savor

A Story by Scarlett Letter

People talk to me but they never really hear me. People look straight at me but they never truly see me. I hide behind my happiness, behind all my lies and deceite, no one sees the real me. People often guess, some even guess right. Only one seems to come close to who i really am. Dieing on the inside and lying on the out. Who i really am there was never even a doubt. I am a nobody. I am one of those people who if disappeared would never be missed. who if for once was silent would not be noticed. who wants people to know her but doesnt want them to get to close. Who smiles and pretends but in her silence wishes it could all just end. I have a ton of friends so no one can even guess. I am the odd one out. Ive never done drugs or anything bad, ive done everything right to the best that i had. But somehow i always end up wrong in the end. Ill Smile and be Gile and Stay for a While but behind that Smile is something worth while. behind this smile, is the true and infinate me.

© 2011 Scarlett Letter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a profound and insightful write, love this immensly... and it reads soo well!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 27, 2011

Author

Scarlett Letter
Scarlett Letter

About
I Am The PainThat Flows Through Your Veins, I Am The Darkness, That Only Speaks in Names, I Am The Blood That Flows Down To Your Fingertips, I Am The Words, Upon Thy Lips! more..

Writing