Proposal for AIDS girl

Proposal for AIDS girl

A Stage Play by Ayush Mishra
"

A short story of unique proposal of a boy and a girl who is an AIDS patient .

"



Simmi: You know I am worth for you, I can’t entertain you and am suffering for AIDS, even then you are proposing me....                                                                                                                   (crying and Shouting badly)

        You know what AIDS exactly is?

(10 sec later)

       At least, say something stupid fellow?                        (getting angry on him)

    

Boy: Can I hug you please?

 

Simmi: You know what I am asking you to?  Don’t you get it man?

   

                           (boy touches her shoulder and swivel her hand and hold her fingers)

 

Boy: How you are feeling now?

 

Simmi: What?

 

Boy: Yes, I am asking, how you are feeling now?

 

Simmi: Listen, I can’t love you? I can’t do this? I can’t?

 

Boy: No, I am not saying you to love me, I am just telling you that I will I wait for you till my last breath.

 

Simmi: You know what are you saying?

                             (Running impatiently towards her room and board up herself)

                           (again, yelling aloud)

                          (after 5 minutes)

                        (she herself open the door, and handed two piece of paper to him)

          Read it, read it loudly, let everyone know this that I am an AIDs patient?

 

Boy: (getting close towards her)

         Listen I know this. And I don’t have any problem regarding this.

         I have to tell you something. You remember the day we met first at the Chowk’s Street. I do. And you know why?

         From that very moment, I am all yours. Yes, it is true. I followed you everywhere not even in market but also at every party even those private ones.

         Yes, I was there at Robin’s party too. Do you remember that face behind bouquet. Now you get it.

                         (she is going to say something but at very moment he just put his fingers on her lips) 

        Let me complete first. I love you and I am not going to deny this just because that you are suffering from any disease. Oh! F**k off.


 Simmi: AIDS not any …….

                                                                                                                                                                                 (again, he put his palm on her lips)

Boy: So, you know what! You are my better half. Now, let me speak.   (he is now holding her hand)

         Listen, my beautiful bride relationship is not only for physical attachment. I do love you from the very first moment and at that very moment I decided to live only for you. Sex is just a part of life, that is not meant for whole life. I just want to start my day with you, to laugh with you, cry with you, grow old with you.

                                                                                                                    (now girl put her hand on his mouth)

 

Simmi: I may lay down tomorrow, may be the next month, may be after three month and will die within few days after that. How can you grow old with me?                                                                 (crying and laughing)

 

Boy: No matter, what you are suffering from and when you will die!

        I know the only thing that I can’t live without you for a single moment.

 

Simmi: (while crying) Listen, please don’t waste your life for me. Let me die! I don’t want to live.

 

                                                    (at the very same moment boy hug Simmi)

Boy: You have to live, you have to….for me…..yes, you have to.

       We will start our family together.

 

Simmi: (Slapped him) You mad, I am suffering from AIDS, I am not made for to start family.

  .                                              (boy lay down on his knees and hold her hand)

 

Boy: Listen, what if we adopt a baby child from the orphanage.

 

Simmi: Why you are doing all this? Your family, your mother will never going to accept this.

 

Boy: Wait, Give your hands on my hand. I will make everyone agree.

       (The girl run towards her room and shut the room and boy is shouting from outside)

        Listen, you are my only strength, I can’t fight with anyone without you.

                                    

 (he is yelling loudly and lay down on the floor, he knows that his mother will never accept her. But he keeps trying convince Simmi to accept her proposal from two months)

 

Two months Later

(Simmi ranged him)

 

Simmi: I want to meet you immediately…come as soon as possible. (coughing badly)

 

Boy: What happened? Are you alright? Is everything ok?

                                                                                                                                       (she disconnect the call)

 

(He run through towards her flat)

 

Boy: What? What happened?                                    (yelling while knocking the door)

   (the nurse open the door and he is coming inside and going near the Simmi’s bed impatiently and holding her hand)

        How are you feeling now?

 

Simmi: I am not feeling well from past one month. I just wanted you to know something.

               (She took a long breathe)

             I not even noticed but knew from the very first that you were following me. And I never mind it. Instead of this, I arrange your entrance in my private parties without letting you know. And I was in love with you also from the first sight. I never accepted your proposal because I don’t want you to clean my vomiting, to clean my cough, to hold me on toilet seat. I don’t want you to wake you up till the whole night just because that I am not felling well. (she is getting hiccups fastly)

 

Boy: Nurse…Doctor…please look her!

                                       (Simmi is just holding is hand and not leaving him)

 

And after few minutes she died

 

Now, that boy named Anay is having a baby girl to whom he found in the train near the toilet.

He named her Simran and also told her that her mother name was Simmi and she was the best lady in the world. He is now owning an NGOs which is serving directly or indirectly to the AIDS as well as other major diseases patients.

© 2017 Ayush Mishra


Author's Note

Ayush Mishra
please go over their emotions..not just the text !
Thanks for your time, and please give your reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am speechless. Can clearly feel the pain of those characters. Worth reading...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

6 Years Ago

Thnx a lot #Sweta :)
Incredible piece. This will translate over wonderfully to a stage. I love how the characters are not weak and helpless despite their inevitable situation. Instead, they are supportive, loyal, and protective. Quite beautiful!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

Thankyou dear...m glad to hear this from your side :)
I have no word my friend... all i can say is loved it..very well written...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

M glad to hear that my friends have same feelings on this issue#AIDs
emotional ride :)
superb one.
commendable

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

thanx Apoorva :)
Amazingly written I read it word to word and will share in my batch of college to aware the people who has aid that they can adopt the baby am fortunate to read it I will read it out in my hospital to the aids patients

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

Thanx a lot Rajat..I wish the same think...Nd I actually inspired for this stage play by a true stor.. read more
writ rajat

7 Years Ago

Ok brooo9ooooooo
That's what love is, I loved it...hope he will be happy after all these...:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

I think so...agar log rhne de to..
Time so far I heard that true love doesn't happen on conditions... bt it's proved out... nice piece f writing...goes bit touching with every single line

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

Thanx Abhishek :)
I am absolutely speechless after reading this. I liked their true love for each other and the concern.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayush Mishra

7 Years Ago

Thanks for you time Najam..m glad to hear this!!
Najam Us Saher

7 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

505 Views
8 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 2, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017

Author

Ayush Mishra
Ayush Mishra

Navi Mumbai, India



About
I love to read and always wish to write something, something which inspire me, something which touches my heart, something which I love the most. In just the age of 24, my only wish to do something w.. more..

Writing