One of My Horrible Visions

One of My Horrible Visions

A Story by ShatteredMind
"

Horrifying thoughts that have been going through my head recently. It starts out with reality and the rationally possible, then quickly transitions into my visions of the worst that could happen...

"
She saw him leaning against a far wall by himself, no doubt being a coward and running from his problems instead of confronting them, she thought. She didn't like that attitude he seemed to be displaying, but she knew she couldn't ignore him forever. Perhaps now was the time to start talking again, to patch things up.
She walked over towards him. He was wearing his sunglasses and his head was down, probably in thought. "Probably moping as usual," she thought. But she let that thought slide for the moment, just for a few minutes, so she could talk to him with a more bearable tone.
"Hi,' she said. Straightforward and blunt, with not much choice for him to deviate from the expression.
He looked up slowly, but when he saw who it was he stopped. His eyed glinted from behind his dark sunglasses. They seemed to glow with the spark of his undeniable anger towards her. Sure enough, what visible aspects of his face unobscured by his glasses contorted, and his entire body tensed. He sprung from the wall and reached for her wrists as she reflexively raised her arms in front of her.
To him, SHE was the coward now.
He clamped both of her slender wrists in his left hand and pushed her to the ground with the full force of his body. 
He raised his right hand in a fist above his head. He guided the blow directly at her face, but stopped two inches from her cheek. He brought his fist up again ready for another strike, a real one, but instead released his grip on her and grabbed his own wrist, preventing himself from hitting her.
Desperately seeking an alternative, he began to throw punches at his own face and stomach. He beat himself across his face, his gut, his chest, his legs. All in front of her. His attacks drew blood from his wounds and knuckles. All she could do was just watch. Her cries and attempts to stop him ere forcibly thrown down. Since he didn't want her to think his morals didn't matter to him (the way he knows she thinks of him), it was all he could do to keep from hitting her, eve just to keep her from stopping his own self-assault.

© 2012 ShatteredMind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012