Crossover Final Fantasy VII-Kingdom Hearts

Crossover Final Fantasy VII-Kingdom Hearts

A Story by Jasmine S. Edwards
"

Product of waiting 10 years for KH3 to come out :/

"

 

Final Fantasy VII X Kingdom Hearts

 

Important Years: 1999 Birth by Sleep, 2000-2007 Before Crisis and Crisis Core, 2007-2008 Final Fantasy VII, 2009 Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts I, 2010 Kingdom Hearts II and Dirge of Cerberus

 

 

Heise and Valeria have three children: Vanessa (1953), Hojo (1950), and Hollander (1948). A manic Valeria tried to kill Heise in which prompted Hojo to kill his mother. A paranoid Heise set the house on fire believing they all should be dead- “the voices told him so” for he sees a dark future for his children. Hojo escaped with his siblings, fled Wutai and went to Midgar (1964). There, all three delved into scientific research and the Jenova Project began (1977). Hollander and his lover, Gillian gave birth to Angeal. Angeal (1977) grew up with his mother not knowing Hollander to be his father, Genesis and Serenity as his best friends. He fell in love with Serenity but she never returned the feelings to his and Genesis’ dismay.  He made it to first class SOLIDER before learning about the terrible experiments done to him by his father.  Ashamed that she hid the truth from her son, Gillan committed suicide. Believing to be a monster, Angeal provokes Zack into killing him. Hojo produced the success of the Jenova Project, Sephiroth and encouraged his relationship with Serenity knowing she is an Ancient. He believed that Sephiroth was his biological son and died still believing so, never learning that Lucrecia did sleep with Vincent shortly before she left him.  Before Hojo’s death he had a biological son with a fellow Shinra scientist, Rayleigh after Lucrecia fled- a son named Fuhito (1982). She kept him away from Hojo and a secret. Fuhito didn’t know Hojo was his father but he admired his research immensely, declaring the mad scientist to be his hero to his mother’s dismay. He joined Avalanche to spite his mother with a plan of destroying mankind so the planet can live (2000). His ambitions led to his death. President Shinra had an array of lovers before and after Rufus’ mother, Bella. Rufus (1982) has an older brother named Lazard  (1978) and a younger brother named Evan (1984). Lazard would become head of SOLDIER after working his way up the ranks from the bottom; President Shinra still denying him as his son but not denying his talents. Evan kept his distance from his father, brothers and Shinra. Rufus takes sole responsibility for Shinra after Lazard and their father die, trying to rebuild the company with Reno, Rude, Tseng and Elena’s help and rebuilding the world he caused to be in disarray.  Bella’s whereabouts are currently unknown.  Evan lives with his girlfriend Kyrie and adopted son, Vits.

 

 

 

Grimoire and Maria Valentine had two sons together, Xehanort (1950) and then Vincent (1952) When Vincent was young, his parents split and he remained with his father while Xehanort went to live with their mother. Grimoire became a Shinra scientist with Lucrecia being his assistant in his research of Chaos and Omega. An accident in the lab cost Grimoire his life and Lucrecia to be guilt ridden. Vincent became a Turk and was assigned to be Lucrecia’s bodyguard (1975).  She loved Vincent but couldn’t tell him she caused his father’s death (1974). She ran into Hojo’s arms and eventually she abandoned everything and crystallize herself in a secluded cave (1984).  Vincent slept in a coffin for decades, harboring Chaos inside him (1984). When Xehanort left home (1965) he found his way to Land of Departure where he became a keyblade master and a friend to Master Eraqus. He returned to Gaia (1975) and he fell in love with Sariya (1956). During her first pregnancy, Xehanort’s mother died. Distraught, they ventured to Banora after he learns of Hollander’s project. Sariya has their son, Genesis (1977) but he is left in Hollander’s care. Hollander leaves Genesis with the wealthiest family of Banora who are struggling to have a child of their own. Regretting her decision, Sariya decides to settle down in a small town in the valley near Corel while Xehanort ventures on. He returns periodically and during one of these trips she becomes pregnant with their second son, Terra (1981). Learning this, Xehanort doesn’t return and meets Vanessa at Shinra Mansion (1982) using her brothers’ projects, Gast’s  and Grimiore’s for her own experimentation as head of the Deepground Medical Division (1980).  Xehanort kidnaps Terra and leaves him with Master Eraqus �"leaving their world from Destiney Island to The Land of Departure again (1994). During this time, Sariya is married to Raymond and they have two daughters together: Shalua (1986) and Shelke (1991) while Xehanort and his wife, Vanessa have two sons: Weiss (1986) and Nero (1987). Xehnort hopes his sons will feed into the darkness and become potential vessels having stagnant mako in them. Vanessa was sent to another dimension after giving birth to Nero who is pure darkness. After Sariya and Raymond died and Shelke was taken to Deep Ground (2000), Shalua devoted her life to saving her sister, only to be killed shortly after they were reunited. Shelke now lives for the both of them. Terra fails at becoming a keyblade master and Xehanort’s plans are set in motion-to use his own son as a vessel.  His heart lies dormant and his body a lingering soul. After Deepground was defeated, Weiss and Nero survive and join their brother, Genesis on his mission to protect the world. Vincent watches over his nephews, grandchildren, Serenity and Shelke.

 

Ifalna and her brother, Ivan (1956) were the last Cetra. Ifalna (1960) wanders around Gaia as a nomad, running into Hojo on numerous occasions (1980’s) while Ivan decided to live a simpler life in Banora as a farmer (1971). Ivan fell in love with Nia (1954), but they had much trouble with fertility. Nia’s bother, Dang (1943) who lives in Gongaga Village on the other hand had no such problem and has a son named Dilan (1965). A lover of fresh air as a child, Dilan loved to practice fighting with brooms, mops, hoes…anything staff like weapon that would manipulate the wind around him. Making his way to Radiant Garden, he becomes a royal guard working with Eleaus to protect Ansem the Wise. He would eventually be known as Xaldin, but before the events at Radiant Garden he had a son named Balto (1982-Katana) while still living in Gongaga. A skilled swordsman he got in trouble with the law in which the Turks got him out of jail in exchange for his services. Back in Banora years earlier, Hollander asked Ivan and Nia to raise Genesis and they accepted only to learn a few months later that Nia was pregnant with Serenity (1977). Serenity would leave home with Genesis and Angeal to become a scientist for Shinra (1992). She briefly stayed with her cousin, Aeris in Midgar Slums not knowing they were related. She quickly landed a position in Hojo’s lab while interacting with many SOLDIERS through her brother and friend (1993). Hojo was able to limit Serenity’s understanding of the Jenova Project so she wouldn’t escape like Lucrecia, Ifalna and Aeris. Serenity would mother 3 children with Sephiroth. Balto is very protective of Serenity and her children since they are his only connection to his father after Dang passed and his father remains in Radiant Garden. After Sephiroth’s death, Serenity eventually became romantically involved with Reeve (1972). As for Ifalna, through a series of events she ended living at the Icicle Inn (1983) with Professor Gast  (1948). Together, they had Aeris (1985). Hojo broke their family apart by killing Gast, but it led to Aeris meeting Zack (1985 )who would become her first love before his brutal death and Cloud her second before Sephiroth stabbed her to death. Now, Serenity hopes her son will be able to reunite her with her cousin while working with Reeve to keep the world in order. Dilan has awakened with his fellow comrades in Radiant Garden. Balto searches for clues about his father’s whereabouts while aiding the Turks in the reformation of Shinra.

 

 

Believing Hojo to be his father and Jenova to be his mother, Sephiroth (1977) never knew that Lucrecia (1950) is his mother and Vincent is his father. When Angeal, Genesis and Serenity left Banora to work for Shinra, the closer they worked with Sephiroth and Hojo overtime. Serenity fell in love with Sephiroth and mothered Riku (1994) and Sakuya (1995) in secrecy. They stay with their grandparents in Banora but make frequent trips to Destiny Island (1998-2000). The wrong people found out and Serenity relocated her children to Destiney Island (2001). While there she learned where Sephiroth’s next mission would be. In those fateful days at Nibelheim, Serenity became pregnant with Sephira (2003) only to be captured by Hojo upon Sephiroth’s death. Hojo intends to use Sephira in his experiments being of Ancient descent with Jenova cells inside her- a perfect creation he tried to make when Sephiroth and Aeris was in his possession. Hojo infuses Sephira with cells from Nanaki (Red) hoping she would inherit his slow-aging abilities. Being rescued by Reeve and Rufus, she remains in Destiney Islands with Sakuya and Riku before the storm that carried Riku to other worlds came. Riku’s best friend is Sora (1995) who lives with his mother, Sia. His father, Maur (1973-Martial Artist) was a detective but after an unfortunate case he joined the Turks instead-he is away more than ever now.  Both Sora and Riku befriend Kairi (1995), a mysterious girl who suddenly appeared on “their island” one day. She once lived with her grandmother in Radiant Garden before darkness made it Hollow Bastion. Her mother, Chila (1960) stayed with Kairi’s older brother, Alvis (1982-Rod) in Midgar. She looks after him from a far knowing how dangerous Midgar is while searching for Kairi. Sora, Riku and Kairi return briefly only to inform their families about their mission as keyblade wielders: to battle the 13 Seekers of Darkness to defeat Master Xehanort for good. Maur and Alvis return to their duties as Turks under the new Shinra while Sakuya takes care of Sephira while their mother and Reeve are away, occasionally teaming up with Yuffie in her escapades.

 

 

Back in the day, Cloud’s mother had two sons. Ventus (1985) is the older brother of Cloud (1986) by one year. During Xehanort’s return to Nibelheim (1991) in search of Vanessa while also keeping records of his journeys at Shinra Manor, he took interest in Ventus. At the age of 10 (1995), Xehanort makes Ven his apprentice with the hopes of forging the x-blade. He erases Cloud’s and his mother’s memory of Ven and his of them and takes Ven to the Keyblade Graveyard to train. A year later (1996), his attempt failed and he leaves Ven with Master Eraqus to recover. Cloud grows up wanting to be a 1st class SOLDIER. Through a series of events he saves the planet from Sephiroth-twice and aids Vincent in his fight with OMEGA (2010). Settling down with Tifa (1987), they raise Denzel (1999) and Marlene (2003) with Barrett's occasional help while he, Yuffie, Red and Cid keep them informed of the current state of mankind. Cid (1975) is engaged to Shera and are expecting. Cid used to live in Rocket Town with his brother, Dulor (1969) until Dulor established himself as a professional gambler at The Old Gold Saucer (1990). All about expert timing, he was able to become rich by defeating his opponents at card games. He met his match when a woman beat him at his own game. Impressed, he fell in love with Scarlet and entered in a rocky relationship for much of his life. The two got married at one point but then quickly divorced- a nasty one that made Dulor leave (1999), in time becoming his Nobody, Luxord. Lately, Cloud sees suppressed memories from his childhood of his brother Ven as he begins to awaken. Tifa continues to run the bar while Denzel and Marlene hang out with Yuffie (1991), Sakuya, Sephira and Red (1959) frequently. Barrett (1972) is mining oil while Cid is forever improving his airship with Shera by his side. Dulor’s whereabouts are currently unknown.

 

 

Veld was the leader of the Turks whose mission was to stop Avalanche. His daughter, Elfie was their leader with Shears and Fuhito being the closest to her. Fuhito wanted to use her in his plans while Shears truly wanted to protect her. Shears loses his life in the struggle to contain Zirconiade while Veld’s and Elfe’s deaths are faked (2007). Braig  (1960) is a sharp shooter who doesn’t obey the laws of gravity.  He becomes tangled up in Master Xehanort’s plans for years to come. In time, he would become known as the nobody, Xigbar. Unable to raise his son, Ruluf (1980), he leaves him with his mother. Ruluf grows up to become a sharp shooter like his father (Two Guns) and is enlisted to be crime boss, Don Corneo’s bodyguard in Midgar. To get out of doing his dirty work, Ruluf joins the Turks. Lea (1984) and Reno (1982) are brothers who look, act (both hot-headed and impulsive) and sound too much alike, but surprisingly are not twins. Lea decided to let his hair grow out while Reno tattooed his face and wears goggles on a regular basis so others could tell the difference. Reno left Radiant Garden for Midgar to become a Turk and quickly became best friends with his partner, Rude (1978). As for Lea, he remained in Radiant Garden with his best friend, Isa (1984). Isa has a strange relationship with night and day. During the day he is calm, cool and collected but as soon as the moon appears he is uneasy, restless and temperamental. Both were trying to become Ansem the Wise’s apprentices but both were thrown out by Dilan. Both would eventually become the nobodies Axel and Saix. Isa has two older siblings: Aqua (1982) and Azul (1977). Azul being the oldest remained at Costa del Sol with the hopes of joining SOLIDER over the Royal Guard under Ansem the Wise while Aqua and Isa went to Radiant Garden with their parents.  He is transported to Deep Ground where experiments make him stronger than ever before but merciless.  He, Rosso, Weiss, Nero an Shelke are known as the Tsviets. Vincent defeats him and Rosso (1985). Aqua eventually left home to become a keybalde master (1995), training under Master Eraqus only to be trapped in the Dark Realm. Lea wakes up and finds himself able to wield a keyblade. Both Isa and Braig have become Xehanort’s vessels and remain in their nobody forms. Veld aids the Turks in their reformation of the Shinra Company with Reno, Rude and Ruluf.

 

 

Native to Icicle Inn, Ienzo  (1993) spent much of his time indoors reading by the fireplace-books he found around his house and Professor Gast’s. He loved reading stories of the Ancients: their connection with the planet, Jenova and her infiltration of illusions and most importantly-magic and materia. His mother, Judet (1975) spent most of her days practicing martial arts while being a mercenary.  She was close friends with Gast and Ifalna learning about the Ancients and other worlds before Aeris or Ienzo were born. She was also in contact with Ansem the Wise through his brother. After Gast’s untimely death and Ifalna’s and Aeris’ capture, Judet decided to accept mercenary jobs near Midgar, eventually joining the Turks with the hopes of freeing her friends. Ansem allowed Ienzo to stay with him while she carries out her missions. Highly intelligent, Ienzo aids Ansem and Even in their experiments when he isn’t reading a good book (1999). He would eventually become the nobody, Zexion. After Aeris’ death, Judet ventures to Radiant Garden only to find Hollow Bastion. Eleaus (1964) and Legend (1970) are brothers who are very strong physically and mentally. Eleaus would train for hours in gyms an in the wild- climbing mountains and bashing rocks with his hand axe and sometimes with his barehands…Legend with homemade bombs. Born in Junon, they have a heavy military upbringing which drives Eleaus to join the royal guard for Ansem alongside Dilan and Legend to become a rogue warrior- one of the well-known names from the Wutai War- becoming the Legendary Turk and “Death God of the Battlefield”.  Eleaus would become the nobody, Lexaeus. Heidegger fathered a son, Pence (1996) who mother is native to Twilight Town. He is left in Twilight Town with his mother as Heidegger rises to power in the Shinra Company as the head of Public Safety. Pence’s mother is a designer of teen clothes under the label, “Dog Street”. Now, Pence hangs out with Hayner and Olette. Ienzo and Eleaus wake up in Radiant Garden with the others. Legend and Judet rejoin the other Turks, forever loyal to Rufus.

 

Even (1959) was born to a wealthy family in the hot springs town of Mideel. His family owned the clinics which ignited Even’s curiosity of the human body. As he grew older he grew more eccentric, especially after his parents passed. His girlfriend saw his curiosity turn into obsession but couldn’t leave him for Freyra’s (1983-Shotgun) sake. Staying with him, Even took his daughter frequently on hunting trips for food and new specimens. He kept a huge freezer in the basement of his home. During these trips Freyra familiarized herself with a shotgun. Hearing of the Jenova Project, Even sought to work with Hojo or Hollander but turned way after realizing that they seek to exploit the Ancients or the remaining Cetra- Even and his daughter being them. He turns to Ansem instead who is studying the Light and Darkness and the human heart. Fascinated by man’s use of magic through a source other than Materia and the legend of the keyblade, he remains in Radiant Garden as Ansem’s top research assistant. Seeing Ienzo without a mother prompted Freyra to join the Turks so she can ensure her safety for him. Shortly after she was accepted, Judet was also recruited for being a highly skilled mercenary. Even takes Ienzo under his wing and later becomes known as, Vexen. Nunchaku (1981) and Arlene (1983) also come from a wealthy family from Bone Village. Arlene enjoyed digging at the archeological sites for artifacts an especially stones she could make blades out of. She quickly began a collection of small daggers and jewels. She hated exploring the mines and caves using fire light so she frequently played with electricity and loves watching lightning storms. One day a girl from Corel passed though the village and noticed Arlene’s fascination with dagger. Knife (1980) decides to spar with Arlene who was easily defeated. She chooses to stay and mentor Arlene since Corel has nothing left for her with her parents dead. Nuchaku practices with his namesake weapon of choice but knows he needs a mentor too. Knowing Wutai is famous for weaponry; Arlene, Knife and he travel there only to learn that the Turks are far superior.  Having admired them since childhood, Nunchaku and Knife join the Turks while Arlene continues her training-she would later be known as Larxene. Cissinei (1985) was an orphan who knew how to wield a shuriken drawing the attentions of the Turks. She became the youngest member. While in Midgar, she befriended a boy, Ramulia (1981) who helped Ms. Gainsborough with gardening, but broke up with him after she found him with Aeris in the church- he had fell through the roof  and landed on top of her while trying to steal her flowers for Cissinei (1999).  He accepted the loss and continued gardening with Ms. Gainsborough while Cissnei was gone on many missions for the Turks-never learning the truth. Ramulia would be known as the nobody, Marluxia. Currently, the Turks return to their duties, Even awakes in Radiant Garden while Arlene and Ramulia’s whereabouts are unknown.

 

 

Ansem the Wise (1953) grew up in the ruling family of Radiant Garden with his younger brother. When their parents died, Ansem took charge of keeping Radiant Garden safe from the darkness. He became very curious of the human heart, light, darkness, other worlds and Kingdom Hearts. His brother carried his inquisitions with him as he settled down in Midgar and started a military school. He too wanted to see other worlds and bring back any ideas Ansem can use. Some approached him about Ansem’s research and where to find him, some he isnsited help protect his homeland. Some of these people were Master Xehanort, Even, Eleaus, Dilan and Judet. Ansem would make most of them his apprentices (Terra-Xehanort instead of Master Xehanort, Ienzo instead of Judet and Braig) who were led astray by Xehanort and turned into heartless and nobodies. Ansem became lost in the Realm of Darkness twice and during his second visit he encountered Aqua, praying that Sora will rescue them. His brother gave birth to two daughters, Emma (1978) and Elena (1986); he trained both in the art of combat. Emma quickly became a prodigy while Elena struggled to be as great as her sister. Elena worked at a bar on Wall Street for some years. Emma became a Turk which prompted Elena to do the same a few years later. Both still Turks, Elena develops a crush on Tseng (1976) who is leader of the Turks and Rufus’ right-hand man and together they work to rebuild Shinra. Tseng is the son of a legend in the distant, Land of Departure. Master Eraqus (1950) trains keyblade wielders to become masters. He trains Terra, Aqua for years before Ven is left with him by Master Xehanort. He loved them as his children. He was disappointed to learn that Tseng was not a keyblade wielder and allowed him to venture to Gaia to find his own way. To this day, Tseng doesn’t know that his father’s heart resides within Terra-Xehanort or that his beloved homeland is now Castle Oblivion because when the world was sealed by Aqua, he lost his memories of it and his father. Myde (1982) grew up in Twilight Town with his brother, Hayner (1994). He enjoyed seeking out fountains and other water sources he could play in-frequently skateboarding through the tunnels beneath the streets. When he wasn’t hanging out, he played his guitar while sitting on top of the train station’s tower. He eventually crossed paths with Xehanort and became the nobody, Demyx.  Currently his whereabouts are unknown. As for Hayner, he remained in Twilight Town with his friends and has a crush on Olette (1995). Without Sora ,Roxas  or Myde around, Pence is feeling like the third wheel. 

© 2014 Jasmine S. Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Not sure how to review this, really. There's a lot of interesting concepts that would be fun to read, but it's not a story. Is this intended to be a narrative or something of a recap. I like what you've done with the crossover and have clearly worked hard to combine the threads of the story. However, what I would have liked to see is some actual stories from these ideas.

I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Ganbare

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jasmine S. Edwards

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Yeah this isnt a story but rather a timeline. I have to incorporate these ideas into my F.. read more
David Jae

9 Years Ago

There's a lot here to recommend your work.

Ganbare



Reviews

Not sure how to review this, really. There's a lot of interesting concepts that would be fun to read, but it's not a story. Is this intended to be a narrative or something of a recap. I like what you've done with the crossover and have clearly worked hard to combine the threads of the story. However, what I would have liked to see is some actual stories from these ideas.

I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Ganbare

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jasmine S. Edwards

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Yeah this isnt a story but rather a timeline. I have to incorporate these ideas into my F.. read more
David Jae

9 Years Ago

There's a lot here to recommend your work.

Ganbare

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1530 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014

Author

Jasmine S. Edwards
Jasmine S. Edwards

Rochester, NY



About
College student who loves to write in my free time :) Always looking for inspiration and a good story to read. I write what comes to my mind or my takes on stories unfinished. My smart phone, a pen a.. more..

Writing