Cool Group Saddened by Untimely Passing of Brian George of Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL)

Cool Group Saddened by Untimely Passing of Brian George of Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL)

A Story by Sally Shiv
"

On behalf of myself and the various teams of the Cool Group of companies, I would like to express condolences to the family and business associates of Brian George, on the occasion of his passing

"

Cool Group Saddened by Untimely Passing of Brian George of Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL)

 

Statement by Executive Chairman of Cool Group, Joe Issa

 


On behalf of myself and the various teams of the Cool Group of companies, I would like to express condolences to the family and business associates of Brian George, on the occasion of his untimely passing.

 

Not only has his wife, children and family members lost a decent loved one, but Supreme Ventures Limited of which I was a board member, will now be without his superb leadership as President and CEO.

 

Brian will also be missed by his friends and colleagues, especially Chairman of Supreme Ventures Paul Hoo and business partner Ian Levy, who were the initial forces behind the development of the company.

 

Additionally, as Chairman of the Jamaica Gaming Association at the time of his passing, Brian has left a huge vacuum in the development of Jamaica’s gaming industry, in which I have the honour of participating through our Cool Casino subsidiary with operations in Aruba.


 

He will also be missed as Deputy Chairman of the National Health Fund (NHF), which assists persons in purchasing certain prescription drugs for chronic illnesses, as well as to private and public sector organisations for projects.

Finally, the many thousands of people who are employed by Supreme Ventures, the thousands whose winnings have made a difference in their lives, and the many sports and cultural organizations which it supports, will surely miss Brian.

© 2017 Sally Shiv


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 26, 2017
Last Updated on April 26, 2017