Snapshots

Snapshots

A Story by Shouldyouneedus_
"

If someone else understands what I mean by these moments people tell everyone I'm not crazy

"
There's something about little moments in life I get attached to. I'm an artist and a writer I notice the things worth writing about. I notice when people bite their nails, or when people grip the steering wheel a bit too hard. Or when people are drunk and they stagger on their words. When people are a little too honest or a tad too forgiving. I notice the way people's eyes light up when they look at someone they love. Or their disgust when they see something that hurt them. Maybe even the disgust with themselves. I notice all these things, I like the call them snapshots. I love seeing things from another perspective. How else could I enjoy someone? I love when it's getting dark and I'm sitting in a kitchen with someone and I look over to see the innocence on their faces. Whatever emotion it is, it's the silhouette painting I want to paint or the poem I want to write. The person is the poem. A walking poem. And I can see the words written across their face and the commas at their long pauses. They have so Much inside of them and all the emotions that if someone could translate it into words it would be beautiful. Everyone has something beautiful and you don't notice it from the way they speak or the way they act. You have to be able to notice the snapshots. What they're doing when they think no one is looking or how their face looks when they though everyone had looked away. I get attached to these moments because it's something worth writing about, something worth living for. When I see it the words just flow through my head for the next story I can write about a person who's silently screwed up. These people give me the purpose I need to continue. If I never noticed these moments, I could never be a writer.

© 2015 Shouldyouneedus_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have these moments all the time :) It kinda always feels like I see a piece of them they think no one else sees xD idk its weird :) i dont get writting inspiration from it though :) guess we're different on that

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015

Author

Shouldyouneedus_
Shouldyouneedus_

Goblin city , Labrynth



About
lighting new cigarettes pouring more drinks it has been a beautiful fight still is. -Charles Bukowski more..

Writing