Chasing sunsets

Chasing sunsets

A Story by Shouldyouneedus_

Have you ever actually seen a sunset. Have you ever felt the magic smear words across the sky and deep into the purple and pinks that fade into orange that still lights the way home. When you're walking along the train tracks and you stop to point a camera but you just have to look because even your eyes can't see the things that it's meant to say, how can a camera even capture this moment? How can a camera capture life at its finest. Even that sunset makes you think back to the old days. Even in the 3 seconds you stop to look it makes you mind go wild with emotion and happiness. That day was amazing and you know it. You'll never forget it. You can't forget sunsets, and the sunsets will make you remember. And you never stop to realize things like this exist or how maybe we are the kids that our parents warned us about. We're making memories and running around the tracks to the top of the highway and throwing rocks. Something so simple can make you feel so alive and happy. That's the problem with happiness. You never realize when you actually are because you're too busy being happy to notice something as silly as emotions. And when I'm walking behind you just thinking about you and how alive I feel when I'm with you. Then, Thought process stops and you're living and breathing and the entire world stops for one moment and makes you realize that it's all worth it. Just looking at the sunset you know that the days are longer and the nights are better.

© 2015 Shouldyouneedus_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I saw many sunsets at sea. Beautiful. But nothing compares to a sunrise at sea. It is almost like a visual operetta. I guess the word is glorious. The promise of something new. I suppose it's all about being an optimist or a pessimist. It's really comes down to a choice.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2015
Last Updated on July 26, 2015

Author

Shouldyouneedus_
Shouldyouneedus_

Goblin city , Labrynth



About
lighting new cigarettes pouring more drinks it has been a beautiful fight still is. -Charles Bukowski more..

Writing