There's infinite futures

There's infinite futures

A Story by Shouldyouneedus_

My little sister said something to her friend in conversation and it made me think a little more than I wanted to. "Did you know In the future there's always another future". This makes me think. If now, I'm having a rough time and I want things to work out in the future there will always be more to look forward to because the future is inevitable and no matter what, the carousel never stops turning, and life doesn't stop happening. And we don't stop to think about this. We talk about the future like when we get there life stops. Then the future becomes the present there will always be another tomorrow we don't know about and we will never know the undeniable truth of what is to come then. Because the future never stops becoming the future. Every minute life is going on and we don't know what will happen the next year, month, week, day or even minute. Things change and the future is In our horizon but it will never be known what's to come. The sun rises and the sun sets and that's the only thing we know about tonight and tomorrow.

© 2015 Shouldyouneedus_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Everything you've ever done has led to right now. If you don't like where you are right now, there's always tomorrow.

I don't spend any time thinking about “shoulda', woulda', coulda'.” If I would have taken a left turn instead of right I might have been hit by a bus. I figure if I survived this long I must have done something right.

Good write. You are very talented.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Beautiful and philosophic. It gives hope, and tells you to never give up, because you never know what the future will bring.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2015
Last Updated on August 5, 2015

Author

Shouldyouneedus_
Shouldyouneedus_

Goblin city , Labrynth



About
lighting new cigarettes pouring more drinks it has been a beautiful fight still is. -Charles Bukowski more..

Writing