Where Have The Days Passed By Without You?

Where Have The Days Passed By Without You?

A Poem by SilverTearRusted

Where have the days passed by without you? In a flash of light, time was suspended into the heavens. In that moment, I knew pure love unlike any upon this earth. But like all creatures, I have sinned. My transgression against the most precious of souls to touch my life is as it always has been. The deathly roar of unspoken fear, pounding through the breast of one so willing to challenge the elements of survival, yet unable to find the voice of truth. Unable to commit words to the heart of one so loved his pain and happiness are reflected as her own.  A connection time can never destroy will stay lost in the shadows of serenity for fear conquers all. But in this place, love is sacred, protected. Kindred souls forever will themselves to this haven, only a step away from united tranquility. While in this place, I ask once more… where have the days passed by without you?

© 2014 SilverTearRusted


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"But in this place, love is sacred, protected." inspiring and beautiful. Very passionate and articulate.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, So Deep...I REALLY Felt this poem...I understand this pain...my goodness, it spoke to me. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely written i enjoyed this write

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2014
Tags: Love, Transcendentalism

Author

SilverTearRusted
SilverTearRusted

TX



About
My writings are all moments in time at different stages of life and emotional states. Some people write for the love of writing, while others write out of necessity of being able to see an emotion.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114