She wins....

She wins....

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Goodbye....

"
Why...? Why am I here...? I was happy....I was so happy with him.....but because I wasn't strong enough....I let her push them away....fill my head with thoughts that I wasn't good enough...maybe I wasnt...but I could've TRIED to make myself good enough....now I'll never see his face....I ruined everything....I RUINED US....now I'll never get to touch him....kiss him....hold him and stargaze like we planned....all because I wasn't strong enough....now I'm alone.....he pretends to care....and maybe he does....but she needs him more than me....and he's gone....I'm alone....everyone is GONE. I WAS HAPPY AND I TORE EVERYTHING APART. I'll need hear his laughter....his voice saying my name....telling me he loves me...telling me he thinks I'm beautiful....how perfect I am....all lies....I'm nothing.....I'm a broken tool.....broken and shattered beyond repair.....I don't want to exist anymore....not without him....how am I suppose to wake up every morning without saying "good morning babe" ...? I don't want to exist anymore....but if I can't die.....then I'll punish myself for everything I've done.....my wrists burn.....I'm no longer clean....I am dirty....I am garbage....I am nothing.....Annabel Lee......Anna....mommy....babe......bananna.......gone....everything is gone....everything is dead inside me....he's gone....forgotten me....burning the gifts he was going to send...they're all gone.....all of them......I am just a child.....he was just wasting his time....the gift I made him....the surprise I had....what do I do now...?..why did I have to do this?!! WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL THIS PAIN?!!! WHY CAN'T IT ALL JUST STOP?!!!!! And then that voice....the voice that told me to end it.....saying it can stop.....it can all stop.....it can all be over....
Yes...
I just have to let go....
I can go back to them....in my dreams.....I can see them all again.....my baby....my friends....they're all here with me now....they're all calling for me.....he's there....and he wants me to come to him.....I will go.....I must go.....this reality is to harsh to bear....so I will go........I will give into the voice....into her.....because she can make the pain stop....she can make me see them again....all of them.....I don't have to cry anymore.....I don't have to cut anymore....I can just stop.....and she can win....everyone....wins...........

© 2013 Dr.Who.LOVER


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You shouldn't give up on everything...everyone will come around...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013

Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER