Imaginary -Chapter 3-

Imaginary -Chapter 3-

A Chapter by Adam M. Snow
"

Imagine you’re this woman who was living an ordinary life. Always caring, never hurt anyone in your lifetime. One day while you lie asleep in your bed, you heard a noise coming from within your house.

"

-Chapter 3-

One Year Later

 

Is there someone in my house?” I thought to myself while petrified and afraid. I got up, shaking tremendously, afraid not knowing what will come. Quietly I haste to the stairs; I glance swiftly to see who might be below me. It appears to be a woman; she seemed to be showing my house to a couple.

“Who are you?!” I yelled from the top of the stairs. There were no response; it appeared that they did not hear me. I yelled again,

“Who are you?!” still no response. I ran back to my bedroom afraid, hoping my phone would still be there. I approach my room, but what I found I could not explain. The bed I woke from and all my belongings have vanished from my room.

“What is going on?” I thought to myself out loud.

 

I ran from my room and I ran downstairs; I was in shock to see all my stuff, gone. I ran to those people within my house. I reach to grab for one of the women’s arm; instead I phased right through her.

“How could this be?” I thought, perhaps this was all a dream. I heard the woman who’s showing my house spoke of a tragedy. She said that a young woman was killed in this house. As she continues on talking, a sudden burst of memories flows through my mind; memories of that night when I was raped and murdered. I now know that this was no dream, I was now dead.

 

I ran out of my house in shock; I ran for miles until not knowingly stopping in front of a familiar place. It was my book shop and there outside, a man and his daughter; they appear to be leaving a bouquet of roses by the door. I walk closer to get a better look; I notice it was Thomas and his daughter Emma. Emma glances at me and smiled; could it be that she could see me. I asked her if she could see me, she nod her head and giggled then hid behind her father.

“So you can see me?” I said with a joyous outburst. She giggled again.

“Can you help me?” I ask her; she nods yes in response. Thomas and Emma began to walk away from my shop, I followed them from behind.



© 2012 Adam M. Snow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep going you must i loves it!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


that was good! i really liked it! looking forward to your other writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think this has potential. I do like to see prose by you - as I've grown accustomed to reading your poetry - its always wonderful to read different styles and genres from a writer. Keep going

Posted 11 Years Ago


It seems like this should be at the beginning... so the story can be told reflectively instead of as a narrative. I think it would make it more intriguing. Sometimes when you are working with a story line that has been used as far as the plot is too change the perspective.

Posted 11 Years Ago


So I finally get a look...can't wait to read on !

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice, though if I may make a friendly suggestion, I felt like "I..." was somewhat overused in starting sentences. Other than that, nice write. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Going to need to reread the others, but this was good, I tend to jump in the middle on books.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

374 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 25, 2012
Tags: book, chapter, poetry, sonnet, ode, haiku, dark, death, gothic, emotional, emo, rose, imaginary, fiction, fantasy, nature, teen, youth, child, children, family, friend, betrayal, snow, fanfict, twilight, christmas, tragedy, art


Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..