It Is Okay To Be In Your Comfort Zone

It Is Okay To Be In Your Comfort Zone

A Story by Sonakshi Arora
"

A little positive TED talk that I give you ;)

"
So often, we all have had this opinion of life happening out of our comfort zone. A place wherein we are crushed and succumbed to our weaknesses. And true indeed, you'll learn that way, experience the rude life and the harsh ways of the world. But have you realised the main cause of depression, it isn't sadness or betrayal. It is simply staying out of your comfort zone for too long. Things like this, could be emotionally destroying you.
 
                     
                   For example, they say life begins at the end of your comfort zone. What they don't tell you about is the hard part of life. I'm not telling you to stay in your comfort zone all day long. But when you leave your home and go for an outing, at some point, you do come back right?
                
                  The more you stay out of your comfort zone, the more you lose time for the things you love and what happens in the end? You end up damaging more relationships than you should have.
                  
                  You know what, we've formed this opinion in our heads that success and experience is only happening out of the comfort zone, but if you'll stay there for ever, push yourself constantly, you may end up being in a lunatic asylum as well ,which too isn't in your comfort zone. So remember this, when you feel down or low or emotionally distraught at any point of life, get back to your happy zone. Come back and sit there for a while and let things happen. 

Because in the end, it is your comfort zone that will lift you up and make you secure enough, to step out of it :)

© 2017 Sonakshi Arora


Author's Note

Sonakshi Arora
Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice and true message you conveyed here. Worth listening to.....gonna stay i my comfort zone as long as i can

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sonakshi Arora

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! You gotta come out of that zone and then go in 🤣
Believe me, after reading this, I think I'm gonna do exactly what you told me, that is, be in my comfort zone whenever I'm sad. It offers a really good message, amazing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sonakshi Arora

7 Years Ago

This means so much to me 😍😍
Thanks :)
Anjali

7 Years Ago

Your welcome!☺
You follows ted talks, that's good to hear, thanks for sharing one of them....I found no mistake here..

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sonakshi Arora

7 Years Ago

I wrote this on my own :)
Yes TED is amazing! Thanks for your review :)
Surya

7 Years Ago

Ohh, sorry and it's good then, you shared some great views on life...was my pleasure reading...:)
Sonakshi Arora

7 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 4, 2017
Last Updated on April 4, 2017
Tags: life, comfortable, success

Author

Sonakshi Arora
Sonakshi Arora

Navi Mumbai, India



About
This is going to be a bit long but I swear it is funny please read it don't go.... Hello fellow writers! I once wrote a poem which somehow got selected for my school magazine. Then I wrote a poem w.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Sonakshi Arora


Brave Brave

A Poem by Sonakshi Arora