She awaits.....

She awaits.....

A Story by Alexandria

She walks. Night after night. Holding on tightly. Holding back the tears that want to pour. Slowly, alone; she sits where they used to be, where all the memories are. Staring off in the distant stars, for an instant She once sees the twinkling of the stars. Glimmering & dancing among the sky. As she sits, she prays for the day you walk by. Seeing her alone. For him to talk to her and bring her back to life. All she truly is, is an empty shell walking among all the balking souls. In which she sees the evil b***h that she has come to be. Sitting, thinking, pondering, wishing. Wishing for the one out of control car, one accident to happen. That takes her life away, slowly she is fading into the world she never thought she would live. With a simple sway of her movement she’s in motion once again. Hoping to stubble across him, maybe if seen alone, she could silently mumble what needs to be said. Floating back to the wonder days Days the pain let up, and all seemed it would work out. Her heart barely beating, cold as stone. For he was the one that once let he blood freely run though her veins. However, no longer is she a walking human being. But a cold, slowly beating soulless shell. Awaiting the day hell freezes over for he to come and see it was all wrong, and life shall be well once again. Hazy shadows begin to fade more and more, Now. Ever night, she waits and waits. For the two things. The two things that will bring this being to once again.

© 2009 Alexandria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

so powerful with emotion. wonderfully written. really great work...slowly beating soulles shell...always love lines like that.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2009

Author

 Alexandria
Alexandria

Boston, MA



About
If I Jumped off a cliff will you be willing to catch me on the other end? If I asked you to kill me, would you do it? If I said I love you, would you confess? more..

Writing