Scratches of my life.

Scratches of my life.

A Story by SPIDEY

I sat by the window, looking out. While in my head my consciousness travelled from neurons to neurons extracting and replaying the memories. After what felt like hours I dozed back to reality, my consciousness expelled back to the surface. Trying to make sense of my surroundings, in the momentarily daze that followed, my thoughts gnawed and itched seeking my attention, which I did after getting hold of myself. Mulling over things or alternatives weren't gonna get me anywhere I figured. So, I held tight to the first pen that I got hold off, and then begin scratching away my life at the pages of my beloved book. A masterpiece that'll hold every part of me. Even the moments that were unsaid. And that is what I did, I took away every experience of my soul and scratched it all off into the book. And when I can write no more, think no more and do no more. I'll give it to you. Remember you once asked me what had I ever given to you that no one else had. I'll give you me. The best of me, The worst of me, my mistakes, my corrections, my changes, my love, my hate, my strives. I'll give you everything of me. I'll give you my soul disguised and hidden within the pages of this book. All born just from the scratches of my life.




alternate ending: And I'll watch you set it on fire; my soul.

© 2017 SPIDEY


Author's Note

SPIDEY
Please let me know how I can develop. From vocabulary to writing. Anything and everything. And please comment your thoughts. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on July 20, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017

Author

SPIDEY
SPIDEY

Bangalore, India



About
A human with an extraordinary belief. more..

Writing