The truth behind Adults, Teachers and everyone that judges.

The truth behind Adults, Teachers and everyone that judges.

A Poem by Temp
"

Just some rap, the rhyming isn't great but at least it expresses myself.

"

Assaulting, insulting there basically the same thing, except one leaves you physically hurt but the other hurts you mentally. The teachers always think they are right with their stupid thinking ways, they say that you shouldn't have done it anyway.


As you walk into their office to talk about why you hit him, you think to yourself, why is this me that receives suspension over offending a minor in a physical way, even though I've been called gay for what feels like centuries eh?


Still, they listen to them and not you, they always find some way to punish the lot of you, and it’s not new. Adults all think the same way, even if they say “Yeah, this is a fair way”. Well it’s not and I’m not putting up with this rot, it feels like I've been shot, mentally, yeah, it’s a lot of bull that whole lot.


They say we can trust them, or talk to them if we don’t feel safe, even though you always get into trouble for being bullied anyway. When you start crying they say “Your thirteen years old” and you say “So what” and they always reply…..”Then why are you crying”?


I have a right to cry whether I am a girl or a boy, whether I am 13 or 52, yeah I despise you, for that statement because it’s not true.


They still punish you, whatever you do, doesn't matter what you've been through or what you think you can do. Even if you’re filled to the brim with stress, anxiety and depression, they always find a way to express themselves in their own stupid ways. Now I would like to ask. How would you like being called gay, dimwit and being told anything you own is bad, you buy a new bike and they still get mad. You tell them to go away but they keep coming back. After all this, I was just worried about my Dad, his reaction, to my actions and yeah I’m still pissed off, to be sworn and yelled at ever since I was only six months. Well you teachers and adults, put yourselves in my shoes, think about my issues and maybe I’ll listen to you.


It’s ironic, I even told them when he was being annoying, they even sent someone to ask why my grades were dropping, I was also dropping so low, I felt like nobody really knows. I get really annoyed at some of my best friends, and I lose them, because of stupid actions from myself. I have one friend left, they sort of know how I feel. I can only ask, why me?


The world then wonders, why, is teen suicide so high? Maybe, it comes back to the teachers who are really causing these kids to die.

© 2014 Temp


Author's Note

Temp
Ignore Grammar and some of the rhyming.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 15, 2014
Last Updated on November 15, 2014
Tags: Rap, Fairness, Teachers, Bullying, Life

Author

Temp
Temp

Australia



About
I am a Teen that loves writing about Gaming new's and creating creative writing. I also write a bit of rap. more..