What holds you back the most?

What holds you back the most?

A Story by Margene Wiese-Baier
"

Inspiration

"

What holds you back the most? Margene Wiese-Baier © 2012

What holds you back the most? Self?  Poverty Attitude? The enemy? People? In the wrong place? Job? Well I think one of the biggest things that hold people back is a Poverty Attitude.. I heard a story this morning about a man that was told all their lives that they were an idiot, and a teacher even told the person that they might as well quit School and get a full time job.. Still believing that he was a nothing he dressed the part.. acted the part.. until one day at his job .. they decided to give an Aptitude test.. and he was found to be a Genius... from that day forward he started dressing the part... and got a better job... and became very successful.. What changed.. the voice changed that was directing him... What does the Father say about you... HE does not condemn us, but loves us.. HE knew us before the Foundations of the World.. and in our Mother's Womb.. So, the next time we hear a voice telling us that we are nothing.. let that voice know that you are something, because you are the KING'S KID... I believe God is up to something... and it is good.. What do you have in your HAND.... it may just be the KEY to your SUCCESS!  and for you single people.. you don't have to wait to get Married before you do something great... You have the most precious PERSON in your LIFE Already.... Just a thought or is it!!! Margene/Sunwhisp ♥Story about the man was told on tv  http://www.stophurtingstarthealing.com/  Program Gaspar Anastasi and his wife...

© 2012 Margene Wiese-Baier


Author's Note

Margene Wiese-Baier
I hope this helps

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

580 Views
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012
Tags: Creative Writing, Religious, Jesus, Margene Wiese-Baier, Sunwhisp, Writing, Church, Spiritual, Creative, Holy Spirit, Angels, Human, Missions

Author

Margene Wiese-Baier
Margene Wiese-Baier

OR



About
I am a Pastor that loves to Write, and do Art and Sing.. I also write about my cat Kobie, and other subjects I find interesting.. but mainly write Holy Spirit inspired stories.. more..

Writing