Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by T.K.F

Faith clutched her bag as she walked inside the alley. She knew he is waiting for her with the rest of his pals. Danish Roy, a chief Loafer who was always accompanied by his followers.

Ever since he came living in the neighbourhood, he showed an unhealthy interest in her. Faith did her best to avoid him, but it was quite impossible, as he rented the house which face the orphanage.

The place where Faith lived.

She saw him from a distance smoking a joint as he played cards with his friends. As if he knew she was observing him, he lifted his head and caught her gaze.

"Here comes my beloved!" He announced with a loud voice.

Everyone around him laughed and whistled.

Faith felt her cheeks heat up and she quicken her steps.

She tries to enter the orphanage's entrance but Danish came right in front of her. "Hey what's the rush? Why don't you join us?"

"No, thanks," she muttered. "I have to cook dinner."

"Wait up! My love! I am serious, you know nothing is fun without you."

He caught her hand and Faith opened her eyes wide. "Danish! Leave me!"

"Danish?" He threw his head backwards and let out a cruel laugh. "You don't know how I love hearing my name on your lips."

"I mean it! Leave my hand!"

He did not listen and bought her flush close to his chest. He smirked and bend down to kiss her.

"Danish!" A male's voice shouted loudly.

They both turned towards his direction.

Danish kept Faith close to him and muttered.Here come the

spoilsport."

Ray stared at them with rage and immediately took Faith away from Danish's hold.

"What do you think, you are doing? Troubling her in public like this?"

Danish was not replying but he kept staring at Ray's hand as if he wanted to rip those fingers away from her skin.

Faith did not want any fight and she gently free herself from Ray. She saw Danish getting calm and he gave her a quick wink.

Ray was still ranting! Look at me when I am speaking to you! Hey are you even listening to me?"

Danish folded his arms. "No! I was too busy admiring Faith's charming green eyes!"

"You!"

"Ray! Enough!"

"But Faith! He!"

"I know how he is! There's no need to step down on his level! The children must be hungry. Let's go!"

"No, he always gets away because you keep defending him. Today I am going to teach this low-life a lesson."

Danish became livid. "What did you say? A low-life!"

She came between the two men. "I want you to end this right now!"

"Faith!?!"

"Please, Ray for Maya's sake."

Ray turns towards Danish and said with an angry voice. "Thanks your lucky stars! I decided to spare your life today."

Danish took a step backwards and lifted his hands up in mock terror. "Oh I am so scared! I made the great Raymond, furious!"

Both Faith and Ray ignored his words and turned their backs away from him.

"Hey Faith!"

She twirled behind to face him. "What is it now?"

"Remember this! You might be leaving with him today but there will be one day when you will want to stay only with me.

She shivered, the determination in his eyes indicated a bad omen. "How can you be so sure?"

" You know it! Deep down, you know you belong to me." He placed his hand on his heart and stared directly at her. "You are mine!"


Author's note : Hello, if you liked this story, please leave a review or vote for it. I also have an upcoming novel called Lossell High : Locked Memories. And you can read the first part here: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/TKF/1969809/

Like my facebook page http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/TKF/1969809/ https://www.facebook.com/lossellhigh/?ref=bookmarks

Follow me on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/TaJnikumariFutt



© 2018 T.K.F


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Do you want an honest review? or just to know that someone read your work?


Posted 5 Years Ago


T.K.F

5 Years Ago

Wow, thank so much to give me guidance
That's was so nice of you to give me advices.
A.. read more
Jack O

5 Years Ago

I love anime. Watched all of black rock shooter in a day and then first season of attack on titan. g.. read more
T.K.F

5 Years Ago

I watched AOT too :) Death Note and several others.
FMA is one of my favorite.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

T.K.F
T.K.F

Mauritius



About
Hello, my name is T.K.F and I am a Mauritian self published author. I like reading books, mangas and I am a big fan of anime. more..

Writing
A Spider's Web A Spider's Web

A Poem by T.K.F


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by T.K.F