FREEDOM

FREEDOM

A Story by Tanzia Tasnim Usha
"

the mind of a very simple yet disturbed girl, who finds it peaceful to leave everyone. even the man she had loved.

"

She was not heart broken. She was not confounded. Rather she was charmed by the strength of her heart, when it was beating against her chest making her move forward to the real world and face her darkest fears. She knew her heart was never safe.

 

“Will I ever be free?” she asked herself and looked at the sky. It was the everlasting blue world that her soul was engulfed in. Those shiny dots that was twinkling above her always mesmerized her eyes.

 

Taking one step back again, to the man who had broken heart into pieces she kissed him goodbye. Because forever also meant a very short time.

 

“This is what I want, this is where I will find peace. The fear that I had is gone”

“Anna!” her heart froze, the only memory she had of this world was the cruelty she faced, the pointless expectations she had to fulfill.

“What the bloody hell are you doing there?” his cold, harsh voice meant nothing to her by then. “Get away, please love!”

“Setting myself free” she grinned and jumped towards her freedom.

 

He ran to the edge of the cliff only to watch her body vanish in the sea. His hands shaking because, he had lost the only star he had in his galaxy. He looked above and there it was, the bright golden shining star in front of him and he knew, she was taken by the world she was fascinated about. 

© 2016 Tanzia Tasnim Usha


Author's Note

Tanzia Tasnim Usha
please leave a comment if you liked it! and if you didn't think it was good enough feel free for suggestions !

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nicely written story.

You used good imagery and delivered a satisfying ending.

Well done

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tanzia Tasnim Usha

6 Years Ago

thank you!
This is a wonderful story with perfect imagery.
If you add more details concerning the atmosphere or the girl's past,the story may look and sound more exquisite.But,no matter what,this story is beautiful whether you edit this or not.

Keep posting more of your works.Best wishes.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is very well written! Is there more? I'd really much read this if it continues! It really captures the emotion beautifully.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Nikolean

8 Years Ago

No problem :)
Van Benjamin

8 Years Ago

"Forever meant a vwry short time." 💙💙 Well narrated
Tanzia Tasnim Usha

8 Years Ago

thank you :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016

Author

Tanzia Tasnim Usha
Tanzia Tasnim Usha

DHAKA, DHAKA, Bangladesh



About
dreamer, achiever and believer of myself. love to cook and take care of my pets and rescue animals and compose songs! follow me on- https://twitter.com/Tanzia_Tasnim instagram- tanzia_tasnim_ush.. more..

Writing