A World With Nothing Normal

A World With Nothing Normal

A Chapter by Tareyus
"

This is my first story. There is swearing in this story so if it causes a problem, stop reading now.

"

I am Legen Daltary. I am 35 years of age and this world I am living in is full of s**t. Everyone here is full of s**t.

My wife left me for another guy, I don't have any friends or family and I am in debt. I am a failure. Only thing I am good at is gathering useless information, one of the reasons why I get fired so much.

I press my eyes and sigh, (Legen) "Maybe it would be better if I didn't live to see the end of my life. I mean, what would it bring except adversity?"

I thought about ways to end it all, the pain, the frustration. I thought about a knife but that would take too long. Just thinking about how to kill myself is wasting time.

The more time I waste the more I hate everything. The next suicide method I think of, I will kill myself with it. The thought came no less when I said that. The classic jumping off of a high place.

I limped over to my apartment porch and crawled onto the fence. The area below was about 5 stories down county my story and the area was dark. Nobody would notice until my corpse until much later when my blood drains into the water pipes.

As I thought what would be the fastest way to die in the shortest time possible but...

(Legen) "F**k it. I'll just jump and smash my head" I jumped but a failure in life is a failure in death. I tripped over a plant pot and was going feet first instead of head first at an angle.

There was a trash container next to my position. I could easily land in the metal trash container, get out and do a proper suicide to kill myself later but...

(Legen) "How the f**k am I supposed to move in mid-air? What the hell is wrong with this suicide? I even failed during a suicide?" As I was swearing at my retardedness, I didn't notice how fast I was going until I was kissing the hard, cold tar road.

I smashed my legs on the metal trash container splitting them in two. The momentum of my legs was stopped but the momentum of my upper body was still moving which flung my body with more force. I smashed my arms shattering them, my organs were ripped open by my ribs and my head was torn open. I couldn't open my eyes either. All brain functions ceased to work.

The pain was so great and so tenacious that my head felt like it would explode (which it already was from the impact).

Hahahaha,(Legen) "Tahhkkss(Spitting blood)", everything in this life sucked, EVERYTHING! If I could live again, and everything was close to perfect, I would keep them close to my life without letting go.

Suddenly, a pure, mesmerizing black and an overpowering purple light overtook my mind. Also, the pain was gone? I really am going insane ain't I?

Wait, maybe I'm in the next world now. Heaven or Hell? My eyes were closed but something forced them open.... like air or wind? I open my eyes and what do I see? The blue sky as well as the white clouds. The sun too.

(Legen) "Ahhh, I really am in heaven aren't I." I just notice this now but are the clouds flowing away from me? My body is generating air which is pushing the clouds but how is it generating air?

(Legen) "Do I smell something?......grass?" My mind and body are suddenly in shock. Connecting all the dots, I know where I truly am. I flick my head in sheer panic to see the scene. I am in the..... sky!!!

Everything in the surrounding area is green with nature. I never knew there was a place on earth this lush with greenery.

(?????) "OOOARRRRRRR", a loud and terrifying scream screeches through the air.

(Legen) "What was that?!?" Coming from the direction of the scream is a giant, humongous bull. A BULL WITH A HUMAN BODY!! Its face lacked an ear, bitten off during a fight. Its size was bigger than the jungle tree which was about 20 meters tall(60 feet). It carried in its hand a giant Hammer. In its other hand was a lizard. It was small compared to the Bullman but it fit snug in its hand. This creature gave me all the information I needed to give a clear judgment of this place. This was not earth.

I got closer and closer to the jungle. The trees only a couple of meters away now. My luck has finally changed and the Bullman went deeper into the forest away from my position. In the tree were vines so if there are enough vines, I can cushion my fall and maybe get out with a few broken bones.

I fell through the trees, the branches smacked my body but nothing breaking. The vines rubbing against my bare body other than my clothes melted my skin but they did slow down my fall by quite a lot.

Miraculously, I dodged all the trees and cushion my fall with the vines, but I can't dodge the ground. And just by luck, there was a giant, pointy rock pointed right where I was falling.

I start yelling thinking my luck will increase and someone will save me. I have no reason to die in a place that's not earth. Even though I know that nothing will save me I still cling to hope. I close my eyes.

I know that I hit the rock but that was five seconds ago. I split my eyelids apart and to my astonishment, the pointy rock was now a curve, flat rock like when you drop a ball onto clay and it creates a crater.

I float above the rock like a helicopter hovering above a building. Then, like pressing an on and off button, I drop and slam my body onto the smooth rock. I lay bewildered on the rock trying to find the answer to the life-saving event. Everything in my body was fine too. Nothing was broken. Not even bruised except for the skin that was burned from the vines.

I stare into the open world while sitting up, absorbing the information and reverse engineering it. Everything is different from earth. There is no smell of gasoline and people in the air. I stand up and see a shining reflection of light in my eyes coming from the distance. It also twitches my ears making me hear a high-pitch ringing sound, "Priiiing" and later "Briiiiiii." Curiosity overwhelms me and I decide to check it out. It could be useful during my stay here... or kill me. As I get closer and closer the shine disappears. The ringing sound also gets quieter. The cause of the shine and sound was from, From, FROM!!!, from?... a blade?

The blade was a plain, dull silver. There's no way it created that shine. There are markings on the hilt end of the blade. The markings were in an order. From all my experiences from my past life jobs, I knew they were words and they meant something. I hold the blade with both hands and something magical happens. The sword vibrates and produces enough warmth to touch my soul.

There's nowhere to store the blade along with me. I carry the blade and bury it next to the rock I landed on. Surely I will remember the location.

(?????)"Ahhhhhhhhh, someone help me! stop it. Please!" A scream cries in the wind.

(Legen) "Wa? What was that?"

Legen runs towards the sound and what awaits him is........




next chapter 


© 2018 Tareyus


Author's Note

Tareyus
hello

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on January 21, 2018
Last Updated on January 21, 2018
Tags: To lazy to put down


Author

Tareyus
Tareyus

Sheboygan, WI



About
I like anime more..

Writing