Nightmare

Nightmare

A Story by Natasha
"

~Journal Entry~

"
It starts as a dream. They usually do. They make you feel good, showing your happiness. That is, until you’re stuck. Now you’re in deep sleep, unable to wake up. You’re aware of your surroundings. You know what’s going on. You can’t wake up, though, that’s how it works. Once you’ve entered their realm, you’re trapped until they decide to release you from your pain. But they’ve just gotten started. They know you’re scared and that’s what causes them to continue. Your fear is their fuel. Trying desperately to wake yourself up, they mock you. You’re showing your pain. Now that you dread them and they know that, a pathway has opened up for them to reach inside the depths of your thoughts. To pick out your deepest secrets… your deepest fears. They pull them out and make you watch them on replay. Not only do they make you watch, but now you have to reenact them. You can no longer tell what’s real and not real. They are so vivid and you no longer have control of yourself. But it’s okay, it’s over now. They’ve gotten what they’ve came for. Oh, wait. One last scare. Now it ends as a nightmare.

© 2017 Natasha


Author's Note

Natasha
Trying out journal entries.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on May 25, 2017
Last Updated on May 25, 2017
Tags: Nightmare, Horror, journal

Author

Natasha
Natasha

IN



Writing
Itch Itch

A Story by Natasha


Pain Pain

A Poem by Natasha


Cycle Cycle

A Poem by Natasha