Bibbidi Bobbidi, Boo!

Bibbidi Bobbidi, Boo!

A Story by Jay
"

I got stung by a bee today. So I'm gonna make this more and more twisted because of it. You have been warned

"
Muahahahaha, as Halloween draws ever closer I think we need a pumpkin, some crows, and some lovely rats.  It seems that after she missed her only chance to try on the slipper Cinderella attempted some black magic to get back her beautiful gown.  But dark magic comes with a price and her mouse friends payed that price turning into evil rats.  Then she wanted her other slipper to return from broken pieces that law on the ground.  The blue birds took the pain this time turning into haunting crows.  But there was no way that Cinderella would stop before she got it all back.  She then destroyed every pumpkin until the found the perfect pumpkin.  But now all her chances to turn back were up.  For the pain she brought her friends and to the pumpkins at her feet she became the new protector of the path.  So every night for all eternity they would turn into the gruesome monsters as shown above.  But at midnight the nightmare ends but starts once more the moment the sun sets. 

© 2017 Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing