When you wish upon your death

When you wish upon your death

A Story by Jay
"

thank you Psycho chick for telling me to do this pic. This will be very very very dark. This is not for the feint of heart

"
When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are.  Anything that i write will soon scare you.  Quit honestly I am making this up very very fast since the blue fairy wasn't in the movie much but here is my story as far as I can push it.
The blue fairy comes with the moon ( I made that up ) she was greatly distressed when she saw what Pinochio had done.  She fully intended to bring him back but then a great eclipse happened witch brought upon a certain evil to her.  That's why her hair is turning whit, as she turns more and more evil her hair turns white and the decided  to control a near my puppet to hold her self on earth.  A small cricket who was the puppets friend tried to stop her but nothing would stop her.  this little thing no longer needed a conscious.  An old man ran to try to save her new toy.  But he fell and her little wooden doll ripped out his heart in return for the trouble he caused.  By the time the eclipse ended the puppet was destroyed with her soul still trapped inside. 

© 2017 Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn your good for your age Jay

Posted 6 Years Ago


Jay

6 Years Ago

-- thanks
u
DarkArtz 0703

6 Years Ago

its all cool

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing