You ain't never had a fiend like me

You ain't never had a fiend like me

A Story by Jay
"

An evil Jasmine this time. Today Im gonna be the demon that I am and posses her. Lets get this freak fest started.

"
Poor poor Jasmine all she wanted was to be with her lover and live happily ever after.  Unlucky for her this little demon had other plans.  Once i jumped inside the half dead body drowning in sand I grabbed all the little bits of anger and evil in her and took them to the nearest host to use as a little sidekick.  That darned Parrot was nearest and so he worked just fine.  After watching his lover get possessed, that little boyfriend tripped. I tried to help him I really did but there was little I could do.  So he fell and hit the ground a little hard, it was pretty messy.  But as he fell I noticed a lovely little lamp sitting on the ground.  Now I'd been around long enough to know all about genies but I never met one as perfectly psychotic as that.  Now I also found a staff half drained from all that magic.  That was enough for me and now I was time to put that new puppet of mine to work.  I'm not sure sure what happened  next but I remember another genie.  I grabbed his lamp and set him free since i had something much better.  But now I'm a little stumped so now I ask you what should I do now.  I need some new ideas.  Therefore I'm setting up a contest.  Ill look at entries now and then and do the ones I find the most fun.

© 2017 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
the new contest will be called The Series of Insanity. Please do send stuff in.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing